Updated Set Guide!! - Now Includes UK, AUS, EU pricing and more data!!

If you are talking about the Brickfolio, yes that is still in US values. Once we get six full months of data for these new regions, it will open up a bunch of extra data, features that are still just in USD This is what i was talking about Jeff, thanks for the info.

As Jeff stated, the data for the UK, Australia and Germany will become a lot more relevant when we get 6 months of data for them. It will become more accurate and the Indexes will be able to be implemented, along with the Brickfolio data for each country.

***** Added Currency Conversions *****

Tonight I added in currency conversion options. This will allow you to see what the values are for each region in your own currency. If you are in the US and look at any of the other regional pricing, you will see the converted currency price for that region under the main value for that region. This is a great way to see how the pricing in your are compares to the others. It may also make you think about selling more to the other regions if that area is fetching higher prices.

Let us know what you think...

Tonight I added in currency conversion options. This will allow you to see what the values are for each region in your own currency. If you are in the US and look at any of the other regional pricing, you will see the converted currency price for that region under the main value for that region. This is a great way to see how the pricing in your are compares to the others. It may also make you think about selling more to the other regions if that area is fetching higher prices.

I think it's absolutely brilliant. Yet another grand idea, Jeff!

AMAZING

applause to you Jeff :D

I think it's a fab idea, as stated in our emails about it lol ;)

Is there any chance you could add an option so we can choose in Brickfolio that we want our Price Change and Perc. Change calculated from a certain eBay page (co.uk, .de...), or maybe let it use the converted average of all eBay sites? I think it would be highly useful, either for quickly comparing BF value on different markets or just having your values localized. Some of us in EU just don't sell to people in USA and as such, BF value calculated from eBay.com site is rathter irrelevant. //Sorry if I'm just missing some obvious button to magically do what I'm attempting to descirbe ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for implementing the German data in your price comparison! But it gave me some bad news, when I used it to buy some sets. I was very happy to get them cheaper then the average price on ebay Germany, added them to my brickfolio and was shocked to see my profit disappeared. I'm really looking forward for your implementation of new bf-features after the six months of collecting data. Hope that I can switch to German brickfolio values by then.