Considering selling my collection

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking that it may be time to sell my collection. Just wanted to see if anyone has any tips like where to sell, how I could possibly sell the whole collection together, and generally anything you may have found helpful when you were selling. I appreciate any advice. Thank you.

30 minutes ago, brady.michels said:

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking that it may be time to sell my collection. Just wanted to see if anyone has any tips like where to sell, how I could possibly sell the whole collection together, and generally anything you may have found helpful when you were selling. I appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Well, since you just have 10 Speed Champions sets I would bundle them together and put them up on Ebay as a package.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

If selling the whole lot prepare to take a 20-30% loss opposed to selling individually. You may cherry pick older/rare ones to sell individually & try to sell the rest as a lot. Check ebay sold listings to know what to expect & ask. 

List them here, you'll get an offer or two.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, marcandre said:

If selling the whole lot prepare to take a 20-30% loss opposed to selling individually. You may cherry pick older/rare ones to sell individually & try to sell the rest as a lot. Check ebay sold listings to know what to expect & ask. 

List them here, you'll get an offer or two.

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

• Like 1