Ideas #006: 21108 - Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Jeff Mack

Aside from the Haunted House, this has to be hands down bar none the absolute coolest in-f**king-credible official set to be released from the great halls of Lego! If I could walk right down to my local store to buy it, I would, and I sure as heck would not walk, I would run like the freakin' Flash, baby! :hyper:

Now that I'll have a Bill Murray minifig, I can finally make that "Caddyshack" MOC I've been planning all these years.  Now I just need a Friends set to come out with a little gopher polybag with hip articulation so he can dance to "I'm alright".

caddyshack_300x250.jpg

No Rodney Dangerfield minifig in the works, yet.

Aside from the Haunted House, this has to be hands down bar none the absolute coolest in-f**king-credible official set to be released from the great halls of Lego! If I could walk right down to my local store to buy it, I would, and I sure as heck would not walk, I would run like the freakin' Flash, baby! :hyper:

Haunted House / Ghostbusters bundle! I need more ghosts...

I need to get my parents to mail me their ghostbusters 45 so I can play it while I drive the ectomobile to the haunted house.

• Like 2

I need to get my parents to mail me their ghostbusters 45 so I can play it while I drive the ectomobile to the haunted house.

We're building the Haunted House right now for our Halloween Town.  You better believe the Ghostbusters set is going to be parked right outside.

• Like 2

Now that I'll have a Bill Murray minifig, I can finally make that "Caddyshack" MOC I've been planning all these years.  Now I just need a Friends set to come out with a little gopher polybag with hip articulation so he can dance to "I'm alright".

I ain't afraid of no ghost!

5840492385_082a13f73c_o.jpg

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I wonder if the Haunted house will now get an extended run now that the car will be in production

I reckon LEGO will eventually bring out the Station House if Ecto-1 is as popular as we think it will be.  I think the HH is too much on it's own now to last much longer unless the MF theme is coming back.

Is this set going to be released before the Exo suit... or is there even a release date for the exo suit?

Come to think of it, that Exo Suit was approved before this one yet the Ecto-1 is apparently being released so quickly. I wonder though if Lego is mainly keeping any detail about the Exo Suit under tight wraps at this point up until its precise release?

Come to think of it, that Exo Suit was approved before this one yet the Ecto-1 is apparently being released so quickly. I wonder though if Lego is mainly keeping any detail about the Exo Suit under tight wraps at this point up until its precise release?

This is what TLG said:

Exo Suit Progress

For those of you watching closely, yes we did skip a number! The design process for the Exo Suit, our sixth LEGO CUUSOO set, is coming along nicely