Bitcoin and other forms of digital currency

• 2 weeks later...

technicals holding up very well.  75% peak looking pretty daunting  but i know we can do it.  

very interesting how gold had its flash crash overnight.  you wonder how much gold demand is getting diverted into the dominant crypto players. the standard shill now to rich folk is that they should put 1% of their assets into alternative crypto assets - lol.  as this happens, tom lee's dreams will come true.

gene simmons just admitted on cnbc to mellisa lee  he is a btc eth hodler . lol.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Anyone here using Defi to earn some interest? I've been using Celsius (which is actually cefi since it's centralized) to earn some interest on some Ethereum. I also moved some money over to Anchor protocol to "stake" UST (a stable coin). Anchor is offering close to 20% APY. I may end up losing it, but we'll see. 

2fc9470b22ca192931bb10ddf9049b16.gif
672z311_1635262305_shutterstock_1585340284.jpg
PeskyAlarmingHogget-size_restricted.gif

Coinbase and Crypto.com crashed today because an army of retail investors pumped a coin that does nothing named after a dog that was designed to dethrone another coin also named after a dog that was invented as a joke and only caught on since a crazed billionaire tweeted about it in his spare time not building rocket ships to take us to Mars.

This is how I plan to describe what the future is like when I time travel back to 2008 and tell a younger version of myself to take out loans and buy something called Bitcoin.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/24/2021 at 7:09 PM, bigboy61 said:

Anyone here using Defi to earn some interest? I've been using Celsius (which is actually cefi since it's centralized) to earn some interest on some Ethereum. I also moved some money over to Anchor protocol to "stake" UST (a stable coin). Anchor is offering close to 20% APY. I may end up losing it, but we'll see. 

Look at OHM (olympus DAO). Been in for a month...earning 8300% APY. Printing $300/day for me. Brrrr

Edited by blue leader

Anyone here familiar with a token/coin called wax? I sold a hasbro nft for some $350 worth of wax but now i see its difficult to get back to USD$ Is there a platform legal to usa residents that will convert it? Coinbase does not afaik.

Can you convert your Wax token to Tether or some other stable coin and send it to Trust Wallet, Coinbase, etc?

2 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

Can you convert your Wax token to Tether or some other stable coin and send it to Trust Wallet, Coinbase, etc?

Its in my wax wallet, can't convert it there. So it seems it must be sent somewhere where it could like binance. but all the exchanges ive seen as compatible are illegal for US citizens.

6 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Pretty certain Crypto.com enabled wax transfers recently but being in NY might be an issue. Have you tried using a VPN?

thanks. yeah its avail in 49 states excluding ny. seems ny license is difficult for these companies to get.

if its worth it to anyone, id offer a $20 commission to convert this to cash in their account and send it back to me. 

18 hours ago, blue leader said:

Look at OHM (olympus DAO). Been in for a month...earning 8300% APY. Printing $300/day for me. Brrrr

Man. Are you afraid about the rug getting pulled out from under you? 8000 APY is insane. I see that they have over 6B locked up so it isn't some rinky dink operation.

6 hours ago, bigboy61 said:

Man. Are you afraid about the rug getting pulled out from under you? 8000 APY is insane. I see that they have over 6B locked up so it isn't some rinky dink operation.

It's a possibility, sure. Not at all "all in" on it. Only risk what you're willing to lose. I always pull initial out after a double.

I think there's a 1-2 months left to make hay till the cycle ends. Nothing ventured and whatnot

16 hours ago, blue leader said:

It's a possibility, sure. Not at all "all in" on it. Only risk what you're willing to lose. I always pull initial out after a double.

I think there's a 1-2 months left to make hay till the cycle ends. Nothing ventured and whatnot

If you don't mind me asking, how much mk ey did you out into this thing to be getting $300 a day? A few thousand?

2 hours ago, blue leader said:

HOW DARE YOU.

jk

I think I put in around 15k around $750? (current price ~$1170) The compounding is magical.

Thanks. May put a couple hundred dollars in and see what happens.  If I lose it all, not the end of the world. Hopefully I'll make it back with my safer crypto bets.