Bitcoin and other forms of digital currency

30 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

ADA is peaking because of what Musk did by dropping Bitcoin as payment to Tesla and embracing proof of stake currency like Cardono. It’s very likely you can double your money by July and likely sooner but ADA has so many coins that that the price would need to reach only $34 to match Bitcoin’s current market cap north of $1 trillion, so I dunno how much growth one can expect. The real time to have bought was in December when it was $.04. Make sure you find a pool to stake your ADA and you should see 5 to 8% growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I know I am late.  This is just me trying to jump in before the rest of sheeple :D  Need more time to research to catch the next waves

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2021 at 4:18 PM, elmaslıefendi said:

Very dangerous market right now. 

Bitcoin feels like it has lost its power. If the bear comes & it goes down, it'll take everything down with it. 

That's the best time to buy.
Here's where we are in relation to other cycles. Odds are likely in your favor. Best time to buy is now, not when everyone FOMOing in at 60k+.
Then again nothing is guaranteed, just go into it long term. It's like ordering a banana muffin at a really nice restaurant, the muffin should be really good, but nothing in life is absolutely guaranteed.

Edited by Setheronie
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 2:47 PM, elmaslıefendi said:

Big correction. 

Bigger correction? No.

Bear market is here. Pretty damn sure. Too much fud, too little hope, too many bad news, too many newbie weak hands following Musk on Twitter & ruining the party for everyone else.

I warned, I hope some listened. This was extreme greed & greed receives punishment. I saw 2018, it was a bloodbath. Sold in April, because I just had that feeling, we lost the crazy momentum we had in December. Not saying it can't recover in the short term but BTC is now down almost 40% off the ATH & it's looking like it's gonna stay down for a while.

Governments regulating the f out of it soon & institutions & companies are cautious after the Tesla-Bitcoin desaster. Smart money is out.

34 minutes ago, elmaslıefendi said:

Bigger correction? No.

Bear market is here. Pretty damn sure. Too much fud, too little hope, too many bad news, too many newbie weak hands following Musk on Twitter & ruining the party for everyone else.

I warned, I hope some listened. This was extreme greed & greed receives punishment. I saw 2018, it was a bloodbath. Sold in April, because I just had that feeling, we lost the crazy momentum we had in December. Not saying it can't recover in the short term but BTC is now down almost 40% off the ATH & it's looking like it's gonna stay down for a while.

Governments regulating the f out of it soon & institutions & companies are cautious after the Tesla-Bitcoin desaster. Smart money is out.

I think the quick money is out. Smart money still has their coin in cold storage. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, elmaslıefendi said:

Bigger correction? No.

bogo free

Obviously there are a billion factors at play here.  However, safe to say a recent major player has been the Colonial Pipeline payment to Darkside in form of Bitcoin.  This did not help the argument of how to regulate the black market use of bitcoin.  Along with China cracking down hard again on Crypto in general. 

Edited by BricksBrotha
typo