large minifig lot on ebay

Guest ph4tb0i

150 for 103 minifigs seems pricey.. (almost 1.50/minifig). The last lot I bought I managed to get 80-85 minifigs for 80 on craigslist.. Pretty much sold off 1/2 of it to break even and kept the other half for my city...

150 for 103 minifigs seems pricey.. (almost 1.50/minifig). The last lot I bought I managed to get 80-85 minifigs for 80 on craigslist.. Pretty much sold off 1/2 of it to break even and kept the other half for my city...

i thought the going rate for minifigs was about 3 dollars (and that's for plain boring ones) this lot has some vintage figures that i think can be worth as much as 10 each.

Vintage Minifigurez are sooooo boring GAAAWD. Lol. I wouldn't pay $300 for them. But i'm not a fig collector at heart. And what's up with the Pirates?? Swedish Pirates are weird....... Anyhoo, this guy wants retail. If you want these minifigures, you probably already have them, or you can find them cheaper on Craigslist.

i thought the going rate for minifigs was about 3 dollars (and that's for plain boring ones) this lot has some vintage figures that i think can be worth as much as 10 each.

For most of what this guy has, $1 apiece is about all he could ask for. Some of those old Wild West soldiers are collectable, but for the most part, this is a pretty basic lot. $75-100 is tops of what he'd probably get, but more power to him.

i thought the going rate for minifigs was about 3 dollars (and that's for plain boring ones) this lot has some vintage figures that i think can be worth as much as 10 each.Well it depends on what minifigures you are selling. The SW ones go for maybe $2-$2.50 each on eBay if you have a "common" minifigure like a clone trooper or droid. Other ones within SW go for even more like Jabba the Hutt. He can go for $15+. Lego City minifigures probably go for around $1.50 if you buy them individually, which is as you know, more expensive than buying them in bulk. If I were to be buying Lego City ones in bulk, I would pay around $1 a figure.

Contrary to the eBay seller's username, I wouldn't call this the "Best deal ever". ;)

i thought the going rate for minifigs was about 3 dollars (and that's for plain boring ones) this lot has some vintage figures that i think can be worth as much as 10 each.Well it depends on what minifigures you are selling. The SW ones go for maybe $2-$2.50 each on eBay if you have a "common" minifigure like a clone trooper or droid. Other ones within SW go for even more like Jabba the Hutt. He can go for $15+. Lego City minifigures probably go for around $1.50 if you buy them individually, which is as you know, more expensive than buying them in bulk. If I were to be buying Lego City ones in bulk, I would pay around $1 a figure.

Contrary to the eBay seller's username, I wouldn't call this the "Best deal ever". ;)

Jabba goes for $25-$75 BL prices. :vampire: (I have to use an emoticon with EVERY post now %-P)