series 6 minifigures

tyclin

I have seen quite a few topics as to investing in minifigures, especially finding Mr. Gold. First of all, I want to ask, Is Mr. Gold really made of gold? or coated by gold? or any gold on Mr. Gold? or it is just painted gold? Second, I find a whole box of series 6 mini figures, about 200 dollars. Is it worth investing? If it is, how should I sell them later? sell separately? or the whole box?

I have seen quite a few topics as to investing in minifigures, especially finding Mr. Gold. First of all, I want to ask, Is Mr. Gold really made of gold? or coated by gold? or any gold on Mr. Gold? or it is just painted gold?

Second, I find a whole box of series 6 mini figures, about 200 dollars. Is it worth investing? If it is, how should I sell them later? sell separately? or the whole box?

I have a number of the earlier series figures waiting to sell, but I do not think prices are really rising. There are just too many about. $200 for how many? 16, 32? Sounds pricey to me.

I like the minotaur and the statue of liberty...I think those were series six.

Yep, they were. Not everyone may like every single character in Series 6 but it was one of the more balanced series seeing how everybody has at least one minifigure they like from that series.

$200 for Series 6 does seem a bit pricey. I would buy a sealed box of Series 10 and sell in in a year or two. You will be greatly rewarded because of the prospects of a "Mr. Gold" minifigure. He is just a golden chrome fig. There were 5 Golden C3-P0's released during that promo though, and 9,950 others released that were regular golden chrome.

Second, I find a whole box of series 6 mini figures, about 200 dollars. Is it worth investing?

Are you saying that you can buy an entire box containing 60 minifigures from Series 6? Then $200 for the whole thing isn't bad at all. That's less than what you would get stuck paying at Toys R Us for a box of minifigures. At $200 buying 60 minifigures is about $3.33 each. It does cut into your investment but still cheaper than TRU's normal list price.