Collectable Minifigures series 10 now on S@H.

whiteboy02

Some stupid noob posted a review that he got Mr. ***... I added my dislike to the already 21 thumbs down...

22 now...

He claims to be 45-54 and German which could make sense because there are 2 found so far in Germany. I don't like the "One touch and got him" part though. Hate people who boast like that.

22 now...

He claims to be 45-54 and German which could make sense because there are 2 found so far in Germany. I don't like the "One touch and got him" part though. Hate people who boast like that.

There is no way he got it in one hit... OR AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEGO Shop at Home does not offer a sealed box of series 10 MiniFigs for sale? Where can a person buy them? Are they only available to retail stores or............ Except on EBay I don't see them anywhere.

Certain Lego store employees will let you buy a sealed box, but only a few. Most will just make you go to the bin where loose bags are kept and tell you to pick 60 or whatever from there. Be nice, and maybe they will let you.

Certain Lego store employees will let you buy a sealed box, but only a few. Most will just make you go to the bin where loose bags are kept and tell you to pick 60 or whatever from there. Be nice, and maybe they will let you.Interesting, so I wonder where the sellers on EBay get them from?

Certain Lego store employees will let you buy a sealed box, but only a few. Most will just make you go to the bin where loose bags are kept and tell you to pick 60 or whatever from there. Be nice, and maybe they will let you.Interesting, so I wonder where the sellers on EBay get them from?They might have actual B&M stores, or buy from other retailers like TRU or Walmart like everyone else. Really, you don't know until you ask though.

I wonder where the sellers on EBay get them from?

Good luck trying to pry that information from any eBay seller.

Anyway, if the store that carries the Minifigures is okay with it you can try asking someone at customer service if they will let you buy a box from stock in the back that has not been opened yet. I know at my nearby Five Below I can ask my friend who works there to reserve a box for me to pick up. I'll try and see if I can do the same for Series 10.

Good luck trying to pry that information from any eBay seller.

Anyway, if the store that carries the Minifigures is okay with it you can try asking someone at customer service if they will let you buy a box from stock in the back that has not been opened yet. I know at my nearby Five Below I can ask my friend who works there to reserve a box for me to pick up. I'll try and see if I can do the same for Series 10.

Also, we have heard about store employees who open Series 10 boxes searching for Mr. Gold, so you may have to know someone inside the store to reserve one, as TOK said.