• Includes 654 pieces

• US $79.99

Set: 75377 - Invisible Hand (18+)

• Includes 557 pieces

• US $49.99

all march 1st release

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Per Lego there will be 6 of the Limited Edition minifigures coming out for the 25th anniversary. We have 2 so far so 4 more to go. 

what's our guess on the other 4? think we need a Jar Jar. 🤣

10 hours ago, joch29 said:

Set: 75375 - Millennium Falcon (18+)

• Includes 921 pieces

• US $84.99

Set: 75376 - Tantive IV (18+)

• Includes 654 pieces

• US $79.99

Set: 75377 - Invisible Hand (18+)

• Includes 557 pieces

• US $49.99

all march 1st release

love these. IMO, take over well for the helmet line and make nice display pieces. for that price, though, wish they included a minifig. why not the captain or general of the respective ship?

12 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

The R2 and Boarding the Tantive sets are actually very well-priced for being Star Wars, and they come with the exclusive figures. 

Worries me that they might well be over-hoarded because of that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NIevo said:

Worries me that they might well be over-hoarded because of that. 

This is like the 4th R2 remake. Do you really think theres going to be juice left in that stone?  The Star Wars theme has been well over cooked. 

Edited by fossilrock
  • Like 2

Step #1 How much demand is there for a set? 

Step #2 How many other ppl are hoarding this set to sell?

Step #3 What is the ratio of #1/#2

Step#4 How many other people are calculating Step #3 for this particular set?

Everyone calculates step #1 (Hint: Sales Rank). Some investors consider 2/3. Step #4 is where fame and fortune lies.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

This is like the 4th R2 remake. Do you really think theres going to be juice left in that stone?  The Star Wars theme has been well over cooked. 

Particularly when this R2 is going to be overlapping with the larger R2.  I really don't get what LEGO is doing right now with its release schedule.  They're going to burn consumers out. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, redcell said:

Particularly when this R2 is going to be overlapping with the larger R2.  I really don't get what LEGO is doing right now with its release schedule.  They're going to burn consumers out. 

The last remake dropped the resale value of the original r2 ucs by over 100.00 and it hasnt recovered since.  

Its obvious lego has no real material in Diznee StarWars to work from, so its just rehashing the same garbage.  Im all for people hoarding this one, tbh.

Yea, I think we’re all a little bias on the r2d2 especially if you’ve started an inventory of them. I have no doubt this new one will be more popular.

personally I’ve always been reluctant to build bigger sets but have no problem opening something this size and displaying it and being able to change it easily and storing it away. Same with the milf, this will be the first one I open, for the same reason.

58 minutes ago, redcell said:

it's like a mix of good and bad decisions...

midi scale series (Yeh!), another R2? (terrible)

1 hour ago, redcell said:

I think Lego is stuck in a tough place right now because they don't have any new-ish material to use for desirable sets.  It's one of the many kick-in-the-gonads that was the the sequel trilogy.  Out of those three movies, how many ships do you remember that you would want as a set?  Maybe Kylo Ren's shuttle?  Maybe that big-ass ship that Laura Dern broke in two?  The bigger AT-AT thingy?  And then you really start scraping the bottom of the barrel, as if we weren't there already.

Compare that to the OT, and how many memorable ships/vehicles came out of those three movies.  And those ships are so memorable/nostalgic/creative, we still look forward to Lego making a better version of them every now and then.  The OT is getting towards being tapped, and when that happens, Lego may be hosed (to an extent).  IMO, they need to start tapping into the prequel trilogy more.  The kids that grew up with those movies now have disposable income, and there are a lot more interesting ships in the PT than in the ST.  Personally, I'm just waiting for a UCS Sith Infiltrator.  But there are several ships/vehicles from those three movies that are worth doing for the first time, or doing again, or doing better than they've been done.  

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Dr Jedi said:

I think Lego is stuck in a tough place right now because they don't have any new-ish material to use for desirable sets.  It's one of the many kick-in-the-gonads that was the the sequel trilogy.  Out of those three movies, how many ships do you remember that you would want as a set?  Maybe Kylo Ren's shuttle?  Maybe that big-ass ship that Laura Dern broke in two?  The bigger AT-AT thingy?  And then you really start scraping the bottom of the barrel, as if we weren't there already.

Compare that to the OT, and how many memorable ships/vehicles came out of those three movies.  And those ships are so memorable/nostalgic/creative, we still look forward to Lego making a better version of them every now and then.  The OT is getting towards being tapped, and when that happens, Lego may be hosed (to an extent).  IMO, they need to start tapping into the prequel trilogy more.  The kids that grew up with those movies now have disposable income, and there are a lot more interesting ships in the PT than in the ST.  Personally, I'm just waiting for a UCS Sith Infiltrator.  But there are several ships/vehicles from those three movies that are worth doing for the first time, or doing again, or doing better than they've been done.  

and the lone new potentially iconic ship ...they blew up from orbit

5 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

and the lone new potentially iconic ship ...they blew up from orbit

I assume you're referring to the Razor Crest?  It wouldn't surprise me if they get Mando back into one of those in Season 4.  He was all about getting a new Razor Crest in Season 2, and if he's going back to bounty hunting imperials in Season 4, he's going to need a ship to transport them in.  He can't exactly strap the bounty to the hood of his N1.  

Responding to several points from yesterday.

1. I don't think Lego designers or marketing factor secondary markets into their efforts, they see no returns unless they hoard privately.

2. R2D2 is a massively popular iconic figure from the entire series with appearances in virtually every movie, min-series, cartoon at some point.  $100 R2D2 is priced perfectly for the birthday present, etc... I bet many fans don't even know who Malak is and will cause them to look for the first time.

3. As for material.  Lego has plenty to work with from Disney but for some reason chooses not too or have been asked to wait for some reason or another. 

Andor gave us one ship set total. Kenobi gave us a lame playset, a really nice Inquistor ship.

- Andor: Luthen's ship with Luthen figure plus some stormtroopers; a Mon Motha could be provided too.

- Andor: The Imperial Cantwell class Arrestor cruiser in Midi scale or similar to Moff Gideon's Light Cruiser from Mando.

- Kenobi: a transport ship that Darth Vader can force rip the side open on that includes, beat down Kenobi, tiny Leia and some Stormtroopers or Inquisitors.

- Kenobi: buildable LoLa droid (Leia's little cute droid)

- EP8, TLJ: Midi scale Raddus with Holdo

-EP8, TLJ: Midi Scale Dreadnought with a micro scale Raddus to hyperspace jump into it

- EP9 ROS:  Ochi's ship that the heroes find in the desert that is the background of the display of power resulting in drop ships being destroyed. The cast even use it to escape.

- EP9, ROS: Do we have a Lando, Chewie, Wedge Antilles crew for a Falcon yet?

- Mandalorian: Mando has given us speeders like the one The Mythrol pilots to the base of the secret Imperial lab with the lava flows; of course with Cara Dune's actress on the out, we probably won't get a full asault team.  There are two speeders in S1 E1 that includes a special guest as a pilot.

-Speaking of Mando, how about some speeder bikes to chase the Marauder we got a few years ago or a pair to have witty conversations until IG-11 shows up and stomps the biker scouts.

- Mando: Captain Carson's Adelphi Rangers' X-wings

- Mando: Re-release a Lamba Class shuttle, possibly one with battle damage that Carson finds

-Mando: playset of the Mos pelgo cantina from "The Marshal" episode with Cobb Vanth, and some mining syndicate baddies.

That's enough for 2025 while leaving room for another buildable droid, a UCS Ahoska's Shuttle, some Thrawn teasers (maybe he is a mech).

Edited by cardensb
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 7:50 AM, Pseudoty said:

Per Lego there will be 6 of the Limited Edition minifigures coming out for the 25th anniversary. We have 2 so far so 4 more to go. 

I remember hearing Cal Kestis and Young Leia as figures.  Though not sure if they were hopefuls or if there was more smoke to them or not.  I can't think of a figure I want less than Young Leia.  That character was an abomination.  

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 7:53 PM, brickvoyeur said:

Never too early to start having leaks

75372    Clone vs Droid Battle Pack    215    €29.99    01/01/2024

image.png.72f4ce95cb4b4faf8abdfd96be0d0965.png
75374    Skeleton Crew Ship    1325    €139.99    01/01/2024

image.png.557b6a3c1d8b9a23bd86260507b1ff48.png
75375    Midi Scale Millennium Falcon        €79.99    03/01/2024

image.png.6dd66df534f76d2327e60a6daf32f522.png
75376    Midi Scale Tantive IV        €69.99    03/01/2024

image.png.665a3f4c235cefdedf3ef292d1a2ffbb.png
75378    Grogu's Escape        €29.99    05/01/2024

image.png.6c85a924ae5f98a40508ec2cccfed602.png
75379    R2-D2        €99.99    03/01/2024    

image.png.5969264366dfa690db70e81f57f64a86.png
75380   Boonta Eve Podrace Diorama        €69.99    05/01/2024

image.png.4fb5297866436253a7bf524321bbd98f.png
75381    Droideka        €59.99    05/01/2024

image.png.f0b9057716970f8e262f6a887082b4a4.png
75384    Crimson Firehawk    136    €49.99    01/01/2024

image.png.40f967c1647df2287b19d8406dac2aa1.png
75387    Tantive IV Boarding Diorama        €54.99    03/01/2024

image.png.326a12637b4e36b4731c6f29143e0331.png

From trusted source Promobricks

I’ve still got the original Technic version of the droideka 

He folds into a ball and when you roll him on the ground just right , he pops up with guns at the ready. Amazing design.

2 hours ago, Furious_george said:

I’ve still got the original Technic version of the droideka 

He folds into a ball and when you roll him on the ground just right , he pops up with guns at the ready. Amazing design.

How many times have you replaced the rubbers bands? lol Mine is in a box somewhere, collapsed from rotted bands, I'm sure.

• Like 1