May the 4th 50% off the B-Wing rumors?

brandon90820

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do these type of discounts show up on LEGO Shop at Home as well or are they usually just in store only?

It would be pretty sweet if the stars aligned and this applied online as well. 50% off the B-Wing, free minifigure, free shipping, and don't have to leave the house. Sounds too good to be true, though.

It would be pretty sweet if the stars aligned and this applied online as well. 50% off the B-Wing, free minifigure, free shipping, and don't have to leave the house. Sounds too good to be true, though.

This right here. But uughhh, now this is just intriguing enough where I think I'm going to have make the trip...

If this rumor turns out to be true I hope Lego has truck loads if this set in stock to meet the demand. I know I'll be ordering as many as I possibly can.

if they are gonna do this it would probably be because it isn't selling so well. So they wouldn't have extra it would just be while supply lasts type of deal.......if you snooze you loose!

If this is the case, I am afraid they will sell out quickly. Do you think it is worth it to purcahse this week and then return and re-purcahse with the discount on the 4th? Do you think they would honor the discount? I know the store near me will sell out immediately if it is 50% off. I can always just return it if it turns out not to be on discount, correct? Forgive me, I am still new to this as I only started investing about 6 months ago...still trying to find ways to get the "hot deals"!

Well if a moderator said its true................. Yup guess time will tell. Either way I'll be up there when my store opens just bc I know they will give me a few extra han hoths. But yeah I'm hoping Jor El Polybag is out then too. If it's really 50% off I will get my five limit and hopefully have another person with me to get their five limit

I think everyone thinks that there is gonna be a store full of B wings at half off. I think they will have their normal stock and when they are gone they are gone. Just my personal opinion. I have been wrong many times in the past.

This will probably correct. But if you get there as soon as the store opens you should have no issue finding the amount you want. My store in Orlando is always claiming they have the biggest stock room of the US, so I should be fine :p