May the 4th 50% off the B-Wing rumors?

brandon90820

Thoughts on the 50% off b-wing rumors? didn't they have 50% off the winter village in lego stores a few months ago? I'm wondering if I should camp out... from what I've gathered the logic in discounting it that much is it isn't selling well and there are about to be a lot of large SW sets out at once

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I curious as to which SW sets will have sales. If b-wing goes 20% is that worth it? Have there been previous sales for this that I have just missed?

I don't have any B-Wings yet, but I've seen it at the Lego store. 20% off would be very much worth it. It's a pretty impressive looking design and bigger than the 3 3/4" version from the Hasbro action figure line.

The Winter Village Cottage was 50% off recently. However, It started at 20% off, then 30% off, and then finally went to 50%. Also, it was an overpriced set IMO. The Battle for Geonosis was on sale in stores for 50% off recently, so it's not unheard of. However, if I had to bet on it, I'd bet against anything being 50% off this time around.

heard about it on another site that referenced a different site where someone claimed to be a lego employee...just found the original post.... http://67.227.255.239/forum/showthread.php?t=501106&page=218

"Chuck" also claims that

-Pre Viz

-Y-wing

-Hoth Echo Base

-Palpatine's Arrest

-A-wing

-Anakin's Interceptor

-Jabba's

-Desert Skiff

-Sith Fury

-series 2 planets

will be 10% off

Guess we will know soon enough

heard about it on another site that referenced a different site where someone claimed to be a lego employee...just found the original post.... http://67.227.255.239/forum/showthread.php?t=501106&page=218

"Chuck" also claims that

-Pre Viz

-Y-wing

-Hoth Echo Base

-Palpatine's Arrest

-A-wing

-Anakin's Interceptor

-Jabba's

-Desert Skiff

-Sith Fury

-series 2 planets

will be 10% off

I'll start believing what Lego employees say when they stop stating particlur sets will be EOL so matter of factly (cough fire brigade) when in reality they have no clue lol

"Chuck" also claims that

-Pre Viz

-Y-wing

-Hoth Echo Base

-Palpatine's Arrest

-A-wing

-Anakin's Interceptor

-Jabba's

-Desert Skiff

-Sith Fury

-series 2 planets

will be 10% off

Wheeee! If this is the case, I'll be saving some money.

Thoughts on the 50% off b-wing rumors? didn't they have 50% off the winter village in lego stores a few months ago? I'm wondering if I should camp out...

from what I've gathered the logic in discounting it that much is it isn't selling well and there are about to be a lot of large SW sets out at once

The B-Wing will be 50% off.