And you thought that you had it bad!

comicblast

Well, here's the shpiel... Saw my first CMS polybag at Target today. I know it sounds pathetic, but none of the Targets in my area have had CMS bags in the past. No TRU's and no Walmarts within reasonable distance. :P You think it is bad that you don't have CMS Series 10? Well, I didn't even have Series 1-9 until I got my first today. Since I haven't ever felt one, I was rookie-ing it out. It wasn't that bad, I thought I was going to get 2 Chicken Suit Guys and a Police Officer, instead I got a Plumber rather than the Officer.

Well, here's the shpiel...

Saw my first CMS polybag at Target today. I know it sounds pathetic, but none of the Targets in my area have had CMS bags in the past. No TRU's and no Walmarts within reasonable distance. :P You think it is bad that you don't have CMS Series 10? Well, I didn't even have Series 1-9 until I got my first today.

Since I haven't ever felt one, I was rookie-ing it out. It wasn't that bad, I thought I was going to get 2 Chicken Suit Guys and a Police Officer, instead I got a Plumber rather than the Officer.

If it makes you feel any better, no Targets around and only 1 of like 8 Wal-Marts in my general area ever carried any series 8 or 9. Pretty sad considering the size of the city I live in. Then again, I was never all that adamant about checking the smaller drug/grocery stores, either.

Considering you got a plumber you didn't do too badly.

Is the plumber rare?

If it makes you feel any better, no Targets around and only 1 of like 8 Wal-Marts in my general area ever carried any series 8 or 9. Pretty sad considering the size of the city I live in. Then again, I was never all that adamant about checking the smaller drug/grocery stores, either.

I live in Chicago. Really sad, considering we are like the 3rd largest city in the US.

the plumber is one of the harder ones to find in series 9. it took me forever to find one. it was the last one I needed to complete my set, but I did eventually find one. hes pretty awesome IMO

Who would of thought a guy that cleans toilets for a living could be cool? ;-P

He is in the "rare 6". Here's a brief rundown of Series 9's ratio.

Waiter - 2

Hollywood Starlet - 2

Roller Derby Girl - 2

Fortune Teller - 2

Forest Maiden - 2

Plumber - 2

Roman Emperor - 4

Chicken Suit Guy - 4

Judge - 4

Mermaid - 4

Battle Mech - 4

Mr. Good & Evil - 4

Cyclops - 6

Heroic Knight - 6

Alien Avenger - 6

Policeman - 6

I have gone through two factory sealed boxes of Series 9, so I can confirm that is the exact ratio.

My Target never had the Minifigures until Series 4, and even then they were sporadic with carrying them at all. Plus it takes them FOREVER.... (I could do the line from "Sandlot" again but that would be cheesy.) Walmart only just started to get these in; they never did before. I certainly have been saying this one a lot but thankfully I live nearby a Five Below. Seems they always get the Minifigures on schedule and have them for months.

im in Hawaii, no minifigures in target or walmart here. target had series 7 and 8 but that was four months ago and I haven't seen them again since. only place I have ever found them consistently have been in the actual lego store and they show up at the one toys r us that we have here about a month after they are released.

I have gone through two factory sealed boxes of Series 9, so I can confirm that is the exact ratio.

My Target never had the Minifigures until Series 4, and even then they were sporadic with carrying them at all. Plus it takes them FOREVER.... (I could do the line from "Sandlot" again but that would be cheesy.)

I found that "FOREVER" video. Haha. (;

It's a bit odd how many Chicken Suit guys were included per box as they are the most popular figure.

I know. Well, I am actually pretty surprised by the box breakdown by TOK. Lots of Policemen (yes!), yet the plumber is fairly rare, right on with the waiter. The waiter is next for me, then Roman Emperor, then Hollywood Scarlet.