What do you do?

BigEZ96

Guest eightbrick

Love this thread, its all making sense now, a lot of the top notch reviewers have some background in finance/data etc. LOL.

I'm a student heading into high school next september (can already feel a dark age coming biting at my rear unfortunately). Currently, I'm looking at a career in architecture as my dream job, have spent a lot of time scribbling up floorplans and elevations on scrap graph paper, but as long as I`m in anything involving creativity when I grow up, I`ll be happy.

Guest ph4tb0i

Love this thread, its all making sense now, a lot of the top notch reviewers have some background in finance/data etc. LOL.

I'm a student heading into high school next september (can already feel a dark age coming biting at my rear unfortunately). Currently, I'm looking at a career in architecture as my dream job, have spent a lot of time scribbling up floorplans and elevations on scrap graph paper, but as long as I`m in anything involving creativity when I grow up, I`ll be happy.

Just to let you know as an engineering grad, the only other undergrad program that has my respect for demanding toughness and dedication from its students is architectural science. Never have I seen students stay in the labs/studios as long as anybody that took that crazy program. I seriously thought some of my friends were going to die making their final year projects.. lol.

right now food retail but i'm applying to be the next Robin

We're taking applications. Our last guy is in a wheelchair now, some cop who I thought could be my replacement.  He broke his legs on the first day on the job.

Oh man - do they make you get up at like 4AM?

He did say small farm.  All of the small farms in Ohio I've been the owners didn't have to get up at 4AM.  I am just messing with Irishguy66 now... Am I English? Scottish? But he mentions Ohio? What is this madness.

As for what I do:

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.

• Like 1

Working with smelly animals all the time SUCKS!!! I'd rather work at McDonald's.

At McDonalds, you work alongside smelly animals.

JK, of course (in most cases) - I worked at McD for a summer between HS and college, so as an alumnus I can kid...

• Like 2