What do you do?

BigEZ96

Guest ph4tb0i

Electrical Engineering Graduate, now Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence Consultant. Jeff: PLEASE LET ME WORK ON THE DB SO WE CAN GET DATA FEEDS GOING QUICKER! =p

Guest ph4tb0i

Why do you think its a DB issue?

lol, i'm just kidding. I definitely don't know about the back end for brick picker so I'm not going to make assumptions. :)

Just being on the job I always get the "we have massive amounts of data that needs to be loaded and it's going to take X # of days" when it's just an inefficient ETL process that needs to be re-written and gets a solution that finishes in a day or less.

Apologies if I stepped on any toes!

Why do you think its a DB issue?

lol, i'm just kidding. I definitely don't know about the back end for brick picker so I'm not going to make assumptions. :)

Just being on the job I always get the "we have massive amounts of data that needs to be loaded and it's going to take X # of days" when it's just an inefficient ETL process that needs to be re-written and gets a solution that finishes in a day or less.

Apologies if I stepped on any toes!

I work with computer too and sadly understand perfectly what these 2 are talking about ;)

Real nerds finish Contra without dying once (ie how many extra lives do you have when the levels reset) :P Hahaha. Spoken like a true gamer!

It is funny though when I think about how many times you die in any of the Contra games. You'll curse up a storm much like The Angry Video Game Nerd on youtube, and yet still we will play for days on end cause they are just so dang good! Man they really need to come out with a new Contra game or even an HD version of the very first one.

On a side note, were the Contras the good guys or bad guys?

I never really did figure that out.