Minifigures - "The Worst"

TheOrcKing

We have pretty much covered "The Best of" with the Minifigures line as many other themes, but what about the worst? I'm sure it seems wierd to intentionally have a thread dedicated to negative opinion, but I suppose curiosity is getting the better of me as I believe it would be interesting to hear the opposite side of the spectrum for once.

Who is your least favorite Minifigure from all Series' released so far?

The Complete List for referance.

No poll this time around. Just a quick opinion reply if you please.

The worst minifig of all time from any theme is Timmy from Time Cruisers!

Oh come on, who doesn't like Timmy?

The Fabuland figs a terrible as well!

Ooooh, don't say that anywhere near Eurobricks. They'll stone you to death! (With Lego, of course.)

Trend setter. He doesn't really fit with any of my current Lego scenes.

He?.... I didn't know she went and had a sex change. :-P

Anywho, the Trendsetter is probably my least favorite character of them all. The detail is good but I can't help it when I look at the character and all I see is the Paris Hilton girl. Not someone I care to see at all. No offence meant to anyone.

My son was pretty annoyed to get a Series 9 the other day and have it turn out to be the Actress.

Bummer. Which one was he looking for if I may ask?

Series 3 on it`s own was a wash IMO. Aside from the Elf, I couldn`t bring myself to invest any money into that series haha! Can`t decide on which one I like least, but just not an overall fan of 15/16 of those. The Jungle boy from series 7 is pretty bad also. Who doesn`t love CMF after all? All have been fairly good, but am just not satisfied with Series 3. We should maybe have a poll for "Best Overall CMF Series" to date, to go along with the other ones.

This might stir the pot some, but I was never a fan of the lumberjack from Series 5. I ALWAYS seemed to run into that guy back in the day...

It is frustating to end up with the same character over and over again, even for ones you liked in the first place. The Pirate Captain is one of my least favorites mostly cause I kept ending up with him a few times. It was then I decided to learn to smoosh and forgo the whole dot code entirely. I have never been happier with the ones I found since. :)