LEGO Series 10 Minifigure Cheatsheet

BuckeyeFanDan

Here is the list of pieces to feel for when searching for Series 10 Minifigures. I found almost all of these today, so I have firsthand knowledge of this. Librarian: the book is a rather big rectangle and is definitely thicker than a standard tile, so this is the primary piece to search for. You can also feel for the cup and the hairpiece to assure yourself. Medusa: the easiest to figure out by far! The bottom part of her body is very large which makes the package very bulky. Her hairpiece is the secondary piece to search for, but honestly the body is enough to go by. Roman Commander: the two pieces to search for are the sword and oddly enough, the top part of his helmet. It is a smallish piece but is curved and is separate from the actual helmet. It's not as hard to find as you might think. Warrior Woman: the big round shield and long spear should be fairly easy to locate. Tomahawk Warrior: the easiest piece is the mohawk hairpiece. It has a triangular shape to it and has a texture you can feel through the bag. You can also feel for the tomahawk. Skydiver: this one is a little tougher, but the key is to feel for the parachute. It is a piece that goes over the post of the torso before putting on his head, so it is a piece that has a right angle to it. It sort of feels like an L-shaped piece. That is really the only distinctive piece to this one. Bumblebee Girl: the wings are the first thing to search for. They are kind of oddly shaped. Also the honeypot and hat with antennas on it make it fairly easy to figure out. Grandpa: the 2x2 tile that is the newspaper is the clear giveaway to this one. You can feel for the cup as a secondary piece but since the Librarian also has a cup, the 2x2 tile is the primary one. The tile is also square, whereas the Librarian's book is a rectangle. Paintball Player: the paintball gun and the helmet are the pieces to search for with this one. Sea Captain: the bird is the oddly shaped piece here. Also, his hat has a slight slope to it which is easy to determine and you can also feel for the binoculars even though that is a smaller piece. Sad Clown: no surprise here - the cone-shaped hat is distinctive. Also the round ruffled collar can be felt for as a secondary piece to search for. Revolutionary Soldier: his musket is easy to find. It is long, thin and has a slight bend to it. Baseball Fielder: feel for the torso and then the glove that is there in place of a hand. Trendsetter: the 1x2 tile that is the cellphone is easy to determine. Also, the dog is fairly distinct. Decorator/Painter: the round blue piece that is the paint roller is pretty easy to locate because it feels like a round lump in the package. It is separate from the handle of the roller, which is also easy to identify since it is a unique curved piece. The handle of the bucket is also separate from the bucket itself, so you can feel for a U-shaped piece also. Motorcycle Mechanic: the wrench is the piece to feel for here. Feel for a long thin piece and then make sure there is an opening at the end of it. I hope this helps you find the minifigures you want!

FWIW, I felt several Roman Commanders when I was going through them today, but that is not one that I want. Check out this link for info on possible ratios of minifigures per box: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=80676 It is a long article and the ratio info is toward the end of it.

FWIW, I felt several Roman Commanders when I was going through them today, but that is not one that I want.

Check out this link for info on possible ratios of minifigures per box:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=80676

It is a long article and the ratio info is toward the end of it.

Thanks BuckeyeFanDan, this is for sure going to help! Anyone too lazy to find the spot in the article with the Series 10 figures:

Below is the combination which I have received from my box,

2 Librarians

2 Medusa (s)

6 Roman Commanders

4 Warrior Women

4 Tomahawk Warriors

6 Skydivers

2 Bumblebee Girls

2 Grandpas

4 Paintball Players

2 Sea Captains

4 Sad Clowns

4 Revolutionary Solders

6 Baseball Fielders

2 Trendsetter (s)

4 Decorators

6 Motorcycle Mechanics

Based on the above, I managed to achieve only 2 full complete sets of 16 unique minifigs each. It means I will have only 28 remaining random spares left. Read down to find out what are the remaining spares I have.

My remaining spares

0 Librarians

0 Medusa (s)

4 Roman Commanders

2 Warrior Women

2 Tomahawk Warriors

4 Skydivers

0 Bumblebee Girls

0 Grandpas

2 Paintball Players

0 Sea Captains

2 Sad Clowns

2 Revolutionary Solders

4 Baseball Fielders

0 Trendsetter (s)

2 Decorators

4 Motorcycle Mechanics

FWIW, I felt several Roman Commanders when I was going through them today, but that is not one that I want.

Check out this link for info on possible ratios of minifigures per box:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=80676

It is a long article and the ratio info is toward the end of it.

Thanks for the link! I have been looking forward to Whitefang's very thorough reviews but had not realized that he had already done Series 10 yet. (I'm used to seeing it pop up in the Brickset or some other news feed but this one never did for me.) Now I can add the link for the review and box ratio to The Complete List thread.

got Question for mathematicians...what chance we all got with Mr. Gold? 5000 will be produced. Is that one for every 100th case of 60.

I haven't got a clue as to how many boxes Lego will produce for Series 10, let alone how the distribution will go between the two box sizes of 30's & 60's. I wonder if the smaller 30's will even get any (randomly) or if it will primarily be the larger 60's? I can calculate the chances everyone in the world has for finding Mr Gold though.

Let's see....

There are over 7,078,462,503 people in the entire world currently and will only be 5,000 of Mr Gold produced.

So that means every single person has a chance of 1,415,692 to 1 on finding a Mr Gold.

nice cheatsheet, but anyone with some brains can figure the cheatsheet out himself :) I am staying away from Series 10 and am moving out of CMF buying... I will only get 1 Medusa for myself and like 10 Warrior woman for resell. And probably 2 commanders Thats all ;)

nice cheatsheet, but anyone with some brains can figure the cheatsheet out himself :)

I am staying away from Series 10 and am moving out of CMF buying... I will only get 1 Medusa for myself and like 10 Warrior woman for resell. And probably 2 commanders

Thats all ;)

Why stop with Series 10? This series looks pretty good in my opinion.