Minifigures Series 10 is here!!!

BuckeyeFanDan

I went into Target today and lo and behold, Series 10 was there!! Not only that, but this particular Target had Series 7, 8 and 9 as well. They did not have a huge number of Series 10 but I felt all of the ones they had. (No Mr. Gold). I picked up the following: Librarian, Grandpa, Sea Captain, Sad Clown, Medusa, Trendsetter, Motorcycle Mechanic, Decorator/Painter I also found but did not buy the Roman Commander, Tomahawk Warrior, Skydiver, Paintball Player, Revolutionary Soldier I could not find a Warrior Woman, Bumblebee Girl or Baseball Fielder. Of those I want to get the Bumblebee Girl and Baseball Fielder. I then went to another Target but they did not have any Series 10, so it seems like it is hit or miss still. To be honest, I was extremely surprised to find any Series 10 at all. I thought it would be at least 3 or 4 weeks until I found any. I am thinking about going back to get more and put them up on eBay since some people are impatient and willing to pay more to get them so early. For those interested in knowing what pieces to feel for, I will post a new topic on that.

I stopped by target yesterday and they had the new friends series 2 foil packs in and they were just laying jn the aisle waiting to be put up. So, I figured they would have those minifigures laying around somewhere from the same truck shipment, but alas, no dice. Maybe next week.

If I were you I would go back and pick up all of the Series 10 And sell them right away. That target broke street date and will be in trouble by coperate. Lego is not even selling it and has special events planned 1st week of May. I wouldn't be surprised if it was pulled already. Better get it.

Went back and got more of Series 10 that I found yesterday. I now have 13 of the 16 (still have not found the Baseball Fielder, Warrior Woman and Bumblebee Girl). I also checked a bunch of other Targets today and no one else had them. Also checked my local LEGO store and they don't have them yet either. I talked to an employee there who said they would not be getting them in until the first week of May. I told him I had bought some at a Target and he said they probably shouldn't have been put out on the floor yet. Needless to say, I am going to keep checking this same Target to see if they put more out. Bottom line for me - I am going to try to flip these. If I can't get a decent return on them, I will just keep them.