Which one set do you have the most of?

22 Vampyre Castles

That's a whole lot of bloodsuckers!

Umm.... huh. I'm not sure really what I have the most of. I know I have a TON of characters from the Minifigures line but those aren't really 'sets'. I have a couple of the latest TIE Fighter, couple of each battlepack released, some Army Men on Patrol, more than a couple for certain polybags, but as for 'the most' can't quite put my finger on that.

I don't have many multiples, 6 Helms Deeps and 6 Pet Shops, just because I have gotten some deals on them. The rest of my sets I only have 2-4 of, I have a hard time busting open a new set unless I will still have 4-8 of them in my inventory. I'd love to have 10+ of most of the sets that I am buying just so I can open more and still make a good profit in the end.

Don't do a lot of multiples, sets I really like I may have six; but I do have nine Monster Fighters The Zombies (9465).

Nice. How much will the price be in 2 years ? I had a couple 9465 I flipped for 2x RRP last year..

I do not normally have more than 1 or 2 per set, but I have many Spitta / ninjago spinners I got for very cheap in January

Not big into multiples at all but I do have three Mandalorian battle packs and two Geonosian star fighters, again these sets are really just for me, I'm not a big investor yet.

We all had to start somewhere. And you can't really lose with some battlepacks!

With the way how they've been splitting up the factions, I have to buy twice what I normally would to get a decent amount for one side or the other.