Need Help on Lego set # for Lego customer service

Rfitzpat

I just bought set 6211 brand new in the box for my son and I have the instructions and box but there was a broken piece. I sent Lego a note and I need to give them the proof of purchase. The newer sets are easy to get the # as they are all on the back cover of the instructions but for this set there is a microscopic number on the last page starting with 45 but wanted to make sure that is what they are looking for. Thanks

Thanks Huskers. Bellevue native here. The number was so small I questioned if it was correct. I sent it back to Lego yesterday and they didn't respond so I questioned if there was another number I was missing somewhere which is why I was hoping someone with the set could verify that number was correct - starting 45 and ending with 44. Thanks again and GBR.

Thanks Huskers. Bellevue native here. The number was so small I questioned if it was correct. I sent it back to Lego yesterday and they didn't respond so I questioned if there was another number I was missing somewhere which is why I was hoping someone with the set could verify that number was correct - starting 45 and ending with 44.

Thanks again and GBR.

Very cool, I don't think there's any other Nebraskans here. I'm in Lincoln and work and the U. Where are you at now?

I just saw your comment that it needs to be 8 numbers? Shoot the number I have starting with 45 and ending with 44 is only 7. I guess I'll relook for another number. I hate their older books. The new ones are much easier to get what you need off them. If anyone has their instruction book and can actually confirm either way (yes I know all the numbers start with a 4 or a 6 so it seems to be correct) I would appreciate it.