Why do you have so much time to spend on BP?

Blackjack

I'm always amazed at how much time people spend on BP during the workday, and would like some answers! :D

Obviously we're not getting much work done.

In the winter, I'm stuck in my office working on purchasing, budgets, payroll, evaluations, etc. I have a lot of office time and my mind tends to wander quickly because I hate sitting in my office. You won't hear from me as much during the summer as I'm outside so much more and work longer days, so I'll probably be relegated to more night time browsing.

I am probably one of the exceptions. I am an inside Sales Rep for B2B sales. I also happen to have been quite successful in landing some big accounts... so... I'm kinda lazy lol. But hey next time anyone here eats at any Waffle House in the country, know that I sell all the books the waiters use to take your order. Thus why I'm on BP at work.

Two reasons why it seems like I am on all day and night A) by nature my job is very reactive so if there is nothing going on I have nothing at all to do and plus I work at night B) I have my smartphone on me 24/7 and I get notification of every post in the forums so it only takes a few seconds to take out my phone and respond to a forum post.

Like some others, I do a number of mine inbetween dry spells from work which is more of getting a project done by a certain deadline instead of just sitting in front of a computer all day and everyday giving me a decent amount of leighway.

pooping and browsing brickpicker go hand in hand.

Umm....I'm not even gonna touch that with 40 foot pole.

pooping and browsing brickpicker go hand in hand.

Haha best response yet.

I barely have time to get on here. I'm outside all day for work, not in front of a computer and have limited time for my phone. I suppose that's a good thing considering every time I log on here it seems I convince myself to buy something new based off of other peoples enthusiasm for various sets lol.