Series 9 Selling Advice

peeiempee

I need some help/advice from one of you veterans selling these minifigures. I just started selling. I feel like I dominated the sale of these minifigures the last month. Seems like there has been a drop the last two weeks especially at what I call premium minifigures such as the Forest Maiden, Waiter, Roller Girl, Starlet and while sales for Mermaid, Knights and Chicken Guy has been picking up. It is obvious that many other sellers dropped their prices or new sellers placed their prices lower to be competive with me. I still have a whole bunch of these, Forest Maiden, Waiter, Roller Girl, Plumber, Battle Mech, Hollywood Starlet, Fortune Teller, Chicken Guy. I have no doubt the Chicken guy is everyones favorite and should be no problems selling in the future. However, I am not so sure about the rest. So here are my questions. Does anyone know from the previous Series that these "rarer" minifigures appreciate? Should I drop my prices also since Series 10 is coming out in a month and people will lose interest? Anyone have any advice of suggestions for me? Thanks!!!

Wrong thread btw. On the thread point: Do you need money right now? If so you'll have to lower price. Series 9 will start dropping price soon and will start regaining price somewhere around series 11 release (maybe 12) atleast those rarer and everyones favorite figures. So if you can wait 8+ months you can sell them on the same price as you are selling now I guess.

I need some help/advice from one of you veterans selling these minifigures. I just started selling. I feel like I dominated the sale of these minifigures the last month. Seems like there has been a drop the last two weeks especially at what I call premium minifigures such as the Forest Maiden, Waiter, Roller Girl, Starlet and while sales for Mermaid, Knights and Chicken Guy has been picking up. It is obvious that many other sellers dropped their prices or new sellers placed their prices lower to be competive with me. I still have a whole bunch of these, Forest Maiden, Waiter, Roller Girl, Plumber, Battle Mech, Hollywood Starlet, Fortune Teller, Chicken Guy. I have no doubt the Chicken guy is everyones favorite and should be no problems selling in the future. However, I am not so sure about the rest. So here are my questions. Does anyone know from the previous Series that these

I need some help/advice from one of you veterans selling these minifigures. I just started selling. I feel like I dominated the sale of these minifigures the last month. Seems like there has been a drop the last two weeks especially at what I call premium minifigures such as the Forest Maiden, Waiter, Roller Girl, Starlet and while sales for Mermaid, Knights and Chicken Guy has been picking up.

It is obvious that many other sellers dropped their prices or new sellers placed their prices lower to be competive with me. I still have a whole bunch of these, Forest Maiden, Waiter, Roller Girl, Plumber, Battle Mech, Hollywood Starlet, Fortune Teller, Chicken Guy. I have no doubt the Chicken guy is everyones favorite and should be no problems selling in the future. However, I am not so sure about the rest. So here are my questions.

Does anyone know from the previous Series that these

I need some help/advice from one of you veterans selling these minifigures. I just started selling. I feel like I dominated the sale of these minifigures the last month. Seems like there has been a drop the last two weeks especially at what I call premium minifigures such as the Forest Maiden, Waiter, Roller Girl, Starlet and while sales for Mermaid, Knights and Chicken Guy has been picking up.

It is obvious that many other sellers dropped their prices or new sellers placed their prices lower to be competive with me. I still have a whole bunch of these, Forest Maiden, Waiter, Roller Girl, Plumber, Battle Mech, Hollywood Starlet, Fortune Teller, Chicken Guy. I have no doubt the Chicken guy is everyones favorite and should be no problems selling in the future. However, I am not so sure about the rest. So here are my questions.

Does anyone know from the previous Series that these