Some advice/suggestions on green grocer price

Is this the one you were talking about?

LEGO Creator Green Grocer 10185

Is this to hold on to or is it to build?

The box on the one above is pretty beat up. If its to invest not bad, I am sure even with a beat up box it will grow in value. The next best one on ebay looks to be like $80 more, but the box looks pretty good? Is that worth $80 and possibly a higher return in time for those looking for a better package?

BRAND NEW LEGO 10185 GREEN GROCER IN HAND READY TO SHIP NIB VHTF

Welcome to the site.

With the way how Green Grocer has been going, if you can get a new & still sealed Green Grocer for around $600 in a good condition box, I think you'll be in a decent position to make some money by the end of this year even. A couple have sold for $700 just recently and I already had a feeling the average worth will be between $650-$750 by years end. Maybe even a little more.

Another thought was I could pickup pet shop, emporium, fire brigade, and city hall for another $50.

It will be a while for any of those with the exception of Fire Brigade to retire anytime soon. Could be cheaper for you in the long run but you would have to be willing to sit on those investments for a number of years.