Is there any place to trade Lego online?

Celes

Do you guys know of any good site to trade Lego? Back in the day I used to trade some TCG cards in one forum, wondering if there's something like that for Lego.

Maybe right here once they get the new improvements rolled out which many of us have been looking forward to for a while now.

Do you guys know of any good site to trade Lego? Back in the day I used to trade some TCG cards in one forum, wondering if there's something like that for Lego.

When our new Brick Classifieds gets released within the month, there will be an option to list LEGO sets that you would like to trade. You will also be able to inform potential trading partners what sets you would like in return. There will be a dialog system that tracks the deal and a module that helps with shipping.

When our new Brick Classifieds gets released within the month, there will be an option to list LEGO sets that you would like to trade. You will also be able to inform potential trading partners what sets you would like in return. There will be a dialog system that tracks the deal and a module that helps with shipping.

Neat, can't wait to try this :).

Neat, can't wait to try this :).

Same, I cannot wait either. Brick Classifieds is going to be fantastic!!

I know this won't happen, but it would be cool to have a minifigure trading feature where you can haggle out the deal with interested parties. The way I trade, it gets down to the last stressed torso, cracked arm, minutely scratched head, and tiny accessories to even out the deal, so I dream of a day when there is someday a site that lets you do this.

I know this won't happen, but it would be cool to have a minifigure trading feature where you can haggle out the deal with interested parties. The way I trade, it gets down to the last stressed torso, cracked arm, minutely scratched head, and tiny accessories to even out the deal, so I dream of a day when there is someday a site that lets you do this.

Like you stated, I don't see Brick Classifieds turning into something like that. You will be able to "chat" about that, discuss this during the trade process, but there will not be specific features to barter each component of the entire trade. Users will be able to specify what they want to trade and then based on feedback and conversation, they can make the decision to trade with you.