BrickArms - New Weapons!

TheOrcKing

Minifigure arms dealer, BrickArms, has created 10 new weapons from World War II to Postmodern to science fiction.

One of which is Han Solo's blaster and a Stormtrooper rifle!

Since you can't buy them directly off the website, you will have to get them from the list of resellers.

I've bought Brickarms a couple of times before from the Brickmania reseller and they are great. Even though the price can be slightly deterring, they are made of the very same ABS plastic that Lego uses to make their parts.

Brickmania is the closest store to me and they've posted pictures of the prototype models of Han Solo's DL-44 and the Clone Troopers' DC-15A blaster so I've been anticipating the release of the weapons to the general public. I might get a couple of the DC-15A Blasters and one DL-44 blaster the next time I make an order.

I posted pictures of the real weapons below so you can compare them to their Brickarms counterparts.

I decided I should post some pictures of my favorite arms I've gotten over the last two years. The first picture is one of my Dino Attack guys decked out with a Brickarms boonie hat, M110 Sniper Rifle with a bipod, and a knife. My second photo shows some of my favorite camo/chrome Brickarms. Lastly, I have a clone trooper with a dark blue Brickarms minigun.

To be honest, I don't really like any customs/look-alikes, even if they are made out of the same ABS plastic. If Mega Bloks started coming out in ABS plastic, would you buy them? How about Kre-o? (I don't know if they already are made out of ABS). I guess it would have to be really good for me to buy one. Just one!

I've bought Brickarms a couple of times before from the Brickmania reseller and they are great. Even though the price can be slightly deterring, they are made of the very same ABS plastic that Lego uses to make their parts.

I've been contemplating on getting some BrickArms weapons before and have heard good things about Brickmania but haven't got around to it. I'll make a point to remember Brickmania when I plan to finally order some. Thanks!
  • Like 1