Best way to ship minifigures to UK

stackables

I just arranged a trade to get the Team GB set from someone in England. What is the best way to send the figs? I usually just go with a padded envelope. Is first class international good enough? I assume I have to fill out custom forms too. Don't remember the last time I shipped overseas.

My friend sent me the Team GB minifigures. (He is in England, I am in the USA). He sent via padded envelop and everything arrived fine. You do have to fill out a customs form. When I have sent stuff to him I have always sent the cheapest. I sent something on a Monday and it actually got there by that Friday of the same week...

Yeah, I am getting a great deal for the Team GB set. I am just trading a couple of my extra series 2 figs to get the set. Stopped by the post office and picked up a customs form. Will fill out at home and send tomorrow. Minifigs should be no more than a couple of ounces so I don't think shipping will be too much.