SDCC NYCC Toy Fair Minifigs

cohens714

I was curious what everyone thinks of these. I have a number of these very limited figures and I really don't know what to think about the long term value. The captain america and iron man figures sell for a ton. There are also still a bunch of movies coming that feature the characters and the new yoda should be nice to have before they start cranking out a ton more Star Wars stuff. I believe there is also a lego yoda cartoon on the way. Anyway as someone who has these sets and several of the others like the TMNT I am wondering what the group thinks about the long term value of very short print minifigs like these will be.

I have a number of these very limited figures and I really don't know what to think about the long term value.

A number? You mean to say you have more than one of each?! You lucky son-of-a-gun!

Anyway as someone who has these sets and several of the others like the TMNT I am wondering what the group thinks about the long term value of very short print minifigs like these will be.

Well so long as the minifigures truly stay exclusive and never pop up anywhere else like Toy R Us or come up in some giveaway from Lego Shop at Home then I would guess that they should appreciate very well over time.

I believe there is also a lego yoda cartoon on the way.

So far that Yoda Chronicles has been an online series. Doesn't seem to be anything about it going on TV anytime soon if at all.

I have 2 full sets of the capt america and iron man. I have 3 sets of the new yoda set. I have one of the tmnt, batman, green lantern, bizarro, shazam, venom, and phoenix. It's a fair amount of money sitting there in these guys but my hope is they continue to appreciate as they are so rare. I have some of these listed on eBay as a buy it now so I might sell a set soon if the right price comes along. The risk of course is that something kills the value as you note which would really sting the wallet.