Credit Card / Cashback / Financing

Bricklectic

15 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

I cant find the post but someone posted about Capital One Rewards in another thread and I signed up. Made the initial welcome purchase at Walmart online get $15 back on $15 and today got an email for this offer, figures 2X VIP is over now.  So 30% back in Rewards. When and how do they issue them, quarterly as a check or statement credit?

thumbnail_IMG_0811.png

i could be wrong but don't think that's how this works. you get points that you then cash in for gift cards. 

Edited by MotorCityMuscle
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

I cant find the post but someone posted about Capital One Rewards in another thread and I signed up. Made the initial welcome purchase at Walmart online get $15 back on $15 and today got an email for this offer, figures 2X VIP is over now.  So 30% back in Rewards. When and how do they issue them, quarterly as a check or statement credit?

I've made a couple purchases with the widget activated and still haven't seen anything post to my account (or even show pending).  I'm still feeling it out, hopefully someone else can shed some more light.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scratchdesk said:

I've made a couple purchases with the widget activated and still haven't seen anything post to my account (or even show pending).  I'm still feeling it out, hopefully someone else can shed some more light.

Yes, it takes a long time to post, especially for the first one you do. I think it took at least 10 days. Now it appears very quickly. Their rules are similar to the other extensions, which are based on the retailer's return period. I'm still in pending mode, but I have faith it will come through, otherwise, I'm way overpaying for City sets.

image.png.6620111cc2e9f401701e3c39661aa258.png

image.thumb.png.0f0460d135714eb32c33c60cd0198664.png

• Like 2

Generally you want to dump and reload.  It's the math equation that shows the most growth.  I'll admit I tend to ignore sets like this (unique, expectations) and just move other common sets first that weren't working out.  If Fossils takes up a significant portion of your space and funds it's probably better to let them go and move on.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 2:14 PM, Captain_Obvious said:

Yes, it takes a long time to post, especially for the first one you do. I think it took at least 10 days. Now it appears very quickly. Their rules are similar to the other extensions, which are based on the retailer's return period. I'm still in pending mode, but I have faith it will come through, otherwise, I'm way overpaying for City sets.

image.png.6620111cc2e9f401701e3c39661aa258.png

image.thumb.png.0f0460d135714eb32c33c60cd0198664.png

Finally got my first LEGO cash back credit from CP1. Took 34 days, but I haven't checked in the last week, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was credited on the 30th day from when it first posted on CP1 as "pending". 

image.thumb.png.ac5aa8dd4552f3cac95da30a83e7c692.png

Edited by Captain_Obvious
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update--every CP1 cashback offer has come through from LEGO.com.

However, I got a CP1 Shopping offer from Walmart for 15% off a LEGO set > followed all the correct steps > it's been 10 days and nothing is showing in my CP1 dashboard.

Is anyone else having issues with Walmart and CP1 Shopping cashback?

image.thumb.png.0aa9c17c7142d13372350b5921060063.png

Crap, well this is a crappy update. I'm no longer seeing the Walmart gift card in the CP1 Shopping redemption screen. Is anyone else still seeing the Walmart gift card?

I guess I can work with the eBay gift card for the vintage sets I collect. Not happy about this at all.

image.thumb.png.dab480a7db116df6cd37554558323b3b.png

Crap, well this is a crappy update. I'm no longer seeing the Walmart gift card in the CP1 Shopping redemption screen. Is anyone else still seeing the Walmart gift card?
I guess I can work with the eBay gift card for the vintage sets I collect. Not happy about this at all.
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2023_03/image.thumb.png.dab480a7db116df6cd37554558323b3b.png

B&N sounds like a good alternative,better than ebay.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1