Credit Card / Cashback / Financing

Bricklectic

Not sure that was the greatest title but figure this site could use a dedicated thread about the cashback websites & cc sign up bonuses that are ever changing.

Specifically wanted to share some new amazing Chase Business Ink Card offers for those that may not be aware.

Business cards are great because the spending does not affect or appear on your personal credit report. The business Ink cards also offer 0% for 12 months which isnt super common for business cards. They also have no annual fee. The current offer is the highest ever at 90,000 points After you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening for either the:

1) Chase Ink Business Cash      or

2) Chase Ink Business Unlimited

90k Ultimate Reward points are worth minimum $900 as a credit statement or more if used as points for travel potentially. 

That's minimum $1,800 plus a free 12 month line of credit. Sure beats Amazon's financing offers of 10% a year or so.

Personally I have 2 Cash cards and one Business unlimited. In theory you can have multiple cards for multiple businesses.

There is also the business ink preferred which is 100k in sign up bonus but comes with 95$ annual fee. If anyone needs a referral....hit me up by PM

Amex Blue business cards are also great but sign up bonuses arent great atm.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Walmart+ question...

I canceled Walmart+ and now I'm seeing an alert on the product page that let's me know that the LEGO set I'm interested in will have a special "Member Price" on Nov 21st.

Has anyone ever gotten the member price and if so, what's the average discount?

PS: I haven't seen any HONEY CASHBACK offers on Walmart for the last 3 weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this?

image.png.c9892a631e393a11daceac926707dd2e.png

9 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Walmart+ question...

I canceled Walmart+ and now I'm seeing an alert on the product page that let's me know that the LEGO set I'm interested in will have a special "Member Price" on Nov 21st.

Has anyone ever gotten the member price and if so, what's the average discount?

PS: I haven't seen any HONEY CASHBACK offers on Walmart for the last 3 weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this?

image.png.c9892a631e393a11daceac926707dd2e.png

See the DD thread prices are posted there. 

The 10% Extra Honey ended around 10/22/22 for me which is prior to when I started the Walmart +

• Thanks 1