10300 - Back to the Future Time Machine

Pseudoty

It seems to be sold out everywhere.

One of the Lego licenced shops out here down under got a shipment just today - it was delayed. I got two, school holidays so I hung out for a bit with my son. They had a few out (maybe 20) but by the time I left there were only abut 8 left. 

I think it'll be a good flip window on this one. Prices are rising 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

was released to all retailers july 1 ,   already sold out everywhere but barnes and noble (at least from what i see)    AND price has been adjusted to 199.99 from 169.99 on retailers website  (target , barnes and noble , if target is 199.99 now , i assume the other major retailers are too )     

new prices already going into effect or thoughts? 

looks like folks are stock piling these and turning and burning for whatever they can   

https://jaysbrickblog.com/news/lego-registers-brick-to-the-future-trademark-more-back-to-the-future-sets-coming/

Seems like the popularity of the Delorean set has confirmed to the LEGO bigwigs that it's a theme worth expanding.

Could just mean a new kid's LEGO show "Brick to the Future" seems more in line w/ a story line.

That said, new sets have a way from originating from LEGO show scene.  I would LOVE a set of the Steam engine (from BttF Part 3) that converts to a futuristic flying train, or a proper modular of the clock building that gets hit by lightening

• Like 2

2 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

https://jaysbrickblog.com/news/lego-registers-brick-to-the-future-trademark-more-back-to-the-future-sets-coming/

Seems like the popularity of the Delorean set has confirmed to the LEGO bigwigs that it's a theme worth expanding.

Could just mean a new kid's LEGO show "Brick to the Future" seems more in line w/ a story line.

That said, new sets have a way from originating from LEGO show scene.  I would LOVE a set of the Steam engine (from BttF Part 3) that converts to a futuristic flying train, or a proper modular of the clock building that gets hit by lightening

We need the cars in SC 8 stud form. All 3 Deloreans (or 1 super set that builds all 3) and Marty's Toyota Hi-Lux.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...