2022 BRICKPICKER LEGO Sweepstakes to Keep St. Paul School Strong!

Ed Mack

46 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

One question that I keep getting emails about is selecting prizes...You can't.  Each ticket can win you any prize.  It is a sweepstakes, unlike our earlier raffles.  New Jersey made changes with online gambling a few years ago and online raffles are no longer allowed.  I will do my best to make winners happy with prizes.  I can swap prizes with other winners or replace with current sets on LEGO.com or Amazon.  I will even replace with gift cards if that's what people want.  I will keep the sets myself that people exchange and donate them back/reuse them next year.  Thanks...Ed

Make it happen Magic Man!!!! Look how happy AJ is! 

065D1D61-3BF5-42BD-82FE-16F471522783.jpeg

I'm in and I hope it's enough to help.  However, I still didn't see access to the Brickfolio as a prize.  Had I won that, I'm sure I could have raised another $1,000 for the school. :-)

Seriously, good luck to everyone and thanks to Ed and Jeff for everything.

Edited by redghostx

10 minutes ago, redghostx said:

I'm in and I hope it's enough to help.  However, I still didn't see access to the Brickfolio as a prize.  Had I won that, I'm sure I could have raised another $1,000 for the school. :-)

Seriously, good luck to everyone and thanks to Ed and Jeff for everything.

That's beyond my control, but the St. Paul community thanks you.

• Like 1

The 4 in the middle all graduated from St. Paul School, and the little boy is my grandson who is now in pre-K 4. Thank you to Ed, Jane , Jeff and this whole community! I am always humbled by your  generosity every year. 

F41AA63F-6E01-4ECE-AADA-AD427AD294EB.jpeg

• Like 3

Thank you everyone for your generosity once again.  Remember, due to New Jersey sweepstakes regulations that are now being enforced, the sweepstakes drawing must be 3 days after final tickets are sold.  Rally Up will draw winning tickets on Thursday May 5, 2022 at 9:00 PM Eastern time.  See you then!  Ed Mack

• Like 4

On 5/3/2022 at 12:00 AM, Ed Mack said:

Thank you everyone for your generosity once again.  Remember, due to New Jersey sweepstakes regulations that are now being enforced, the sweepstakes drawing must be 3 days after final tickets are sold.  Rally Up will draw winning tickets on Thursday May 5, 2022 at 9:00 PM Eastern time.  See you then!  Ed Mack

Winners will be announced shortly after 9PM Eastern time.  

• Like 3

Well, there they are!  The winning ticket numbers and prize lots.  They are all from the United States this year and multiple from NY, PA and NJ.  There are also multiple repeat winners.  Starting tomorrow, will the winners please start contacting me with their confirmed mailing addresses and let me know if the prizes work for you.  Maybe somebody else wants to swap out their prizes or I can replace with another set(s).  It's been another great year and people generous once again.  The St.Paul community wants to thank you all.  

Can the winners please post pictures of their sets on this thread once you receive them.  Thanks again...Ed Mack.

50 minutes ago, Mrbigz8657 said:

Woke up this morning to find out I am a selected winner of the 500 dollar gift card. You guys are awesome for putting this together. Thank you for the opportunity to support a great cause and for the chance to win something spectacular. 

Hi.  Thanks.  PM on this site and we will figure out what kind of gift card that you want.  Thanks...Ed

Once again, Evans Richards from West End Toys has decided to donate his winning sets back to another sweepstakes.  We were discussing maybe doing a mini, one prize sweepstakes for St. Paul and offer it to all the people who donated in this years sweepstakes.  I will chip in some sets and if anyone else would like to donate some sets, we can add to the pot and run it in a few weeks once I get all the current winner's sets shipped.  

Let me know what everyone thinks....Thanks again Evans and everyone who donated to a great cause this year...

14 hours ago, ctoddlight said:

Amusement park Madness arrived today!  Amazing shipping speed and great packaging.  Everyone in the family was excited to see the sets, except for the cat.

IAl2bz4ASQOvrhcj5nO9+A.jpg

Sorry for the banged up Ferris Wheel box.  It was the last one I had.  Everything has been sent out to all of the winners.  Thanks again.