2022 BRICKPICKER LEGO Sweepstakes to Keep St. Paul School Strong!

Ed Mack

20K is still possible, there always seems to be a rush right at the end.

This year I was checking daily for when the raffle would go live since I came very close to missing it a couple times. I was able to get the first set of numbers when it went live this time. Now trying to see if I can scrounge up a bit more to get some more numbers right at the end of the raffle. Especially if it is the last one.

Haven't won anything yet but fingers crossed there is still a chance this year and happy to support what sounds like a great school.

2 hours ago, TDIGUY said:

20K is still possible, there always seems to be a rush right at the end.

This year I was checking daily for when the raffle would go live since I came very close to missing it a couple times. I was able to get the first set of numbers when it went live this time. Now trying to see if I can scrounge up a bit more to get some more numbers right at the end of the raffle. Especially if it is the last one.

Haven't won anything yet but fingers crossed there is still a chance this year and happy to support what sounds like a great school.

I agree with you.  We just hit $15,000.00!  Yes, there is always a great response at the end.  Many Brickpickers are procrastinators.  I usually buy early to test it and to start off the raffle and at the very end.  We have had multiple people who have won multiple times.  I would say the one thing that each had in common was that they bought a lot of tickets.

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

I agree with you.  We just hit $15,000.00!  Yes, there is always a great response at the end.  Many Brickpickers are procrastinators.  I usually buy early to test it and to start off the raffle and at the very end.  We have had multiple people who have won multiple times.  I would say the one thing that each had in common was that they bought a lot of tickets.

It's like LEGO investing - you don't want to invest too early!  

• Like 2

Hoping for all the success with the fund raiser. Not sure I picked up on the fact this is the last sweepstakes. Cant imagine the time and stress putting something like this together, but always looked forward to this. Good luck to the school and hope we can steam higher towards $25k.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aup27 said:

Hoping for all the success with the fund raiser. Not sure I picked up on the fact this is the last sweepstakes. Cant imagine the time and stress putting something like this together, but always looked forward to this. Good luck to the school and hope we can steam higher towards $25k.

Thanks. Yes, it's a long process that takes two or three months to come to fruition.  I'm always amazed that people are as generous as they are, year in and year out.  The hard part for me is always packing and shipping, which takes a week or two.  

One question that I keep getting emails about is selecting prizes...You can't.  Each ticket can win you any prize.  It is a sweepstakes, unlike our earlier raffles.  New Jersey made changes with online gambling a few years ago and online raffles are no longer allowed.  I will do my best to make winners happy with prizes.  I can swap prizes with other winners or replace with current sets on LEGO.com or Amazon.  I will even replace with gift cards if that's what people want.  I will keep the sets myself that people exchange and donate them back/reuse them next year.  Thanks...Ed

• Like 1