2022 BRICKPICKER LEGO Sweepstakes to Keep St. Paul School Strong!

Ed Mack

1 hour ago, L3GO LOV3R said:

St. Paul School has our very own Santa. One of the grandparents comes back year after year to help with our fundraisers.  So many parents and grandparents chip in wherever they can to help St. Paul stay open for many years to come.  If you are able to help chip in and purchase a few chances to win some amazing LEGO sets, it really is so very much appreciated.

9E88B1C3-1DF6-442C-A956-C5402240B5D9.jpeg

My wife is cheating on me with Santa!

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 4:43 PM, L3GO LOV3R said:

Ha!  No, but he is definitely addicted to LEGO!

On 4/19/2022 at 2:04 PM, Ed Mack said:

The Dad looks like a real jerk.

On 4/16/2022 at 11:06 AM, Ed Mack said:

Thanks.

On 4/19/2022 at 2:04 PM, Ed Mack said:

The Dad looks like a real jerk.

Ed really is the Lego king! He has the crown and everything!! 

Here’s a picture of our kiddos getting ready for the annual Easter egg hunt. It’s just a simple but sweet tradition we share with all the local kids, not just our students.  Would love to see this continue for many years to come.
With your help, we can make that happen. 

4E11D04C-5897-473B-8663-0E230E1838C4.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BricksBrotha said:

Just curious as to why this is the last one?  Have your sons graduated to a higher lvl institution?!

Great question.  My son has two years left before graduating 8th grade and because of the generosity of Brickpicker members, he will be able to do so at St. Paul.  Nothing is set in stone, although I would say I am 50/50 on another LEGO sweepstakes and how we finish this year will determine if another year makes sense.  The main reason for not doing it is our costs for running each raffle and sweepstakes have gone up dramatically and is way more than the posted $4900.00 in prizes.  With New Jersey now  preventing us from doing a raffle, it is also harder for me to load up certain prizes and charge more for tickets.  I would also say there is a slight decrease in interest every year in the raffle/sweepstakes.  I will say this...If we reach $20K this year I will do another LEGO sweepstakes.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

Great question.  My son has two years left before graduating 8th grade and because of the generosity of Brickpicker members, he will be able to do so at St. Paul.  Nothing is set in stone, although I would say I am 50/50 on another LEGO sweepstakes and how we finish this year will determine if another year makes sense.  The main reason for not doing it is our costs for running each raffle and sweepstakes have gone up dramatically and is way more than the posted $4900.00 in prizes.  With New Jersey now  preventing us from doing a raffle, it is also harder for me to load up certain prizes and charge more for tickets.  I would also say there is a slight decrease in interest every year in the raffle/sweepstakes.  I will say this...If we reach $20K this year I will do another LEGO sweepstakes.  

Nooooo! This can’t be the end of the Lego road with the Mack Daddy of Legos at SPS! Look you made AJ cry!!! 

AE1966BF-948B-4991-A005-0EE7E64380E6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1