77942 - Fiat 500 (Baby Blue)

Bold-Arrow

It's on for pre order now and says it's releasing 30th November. 

Goodbye any chance of this doing well. Considering that was meant to be the end date Lego have probably already decided to release this then to everyone. 

Returns anyone lol?

Edited by nolan808
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, nolan808 said:

It's on for pre order now and says it's releasing 30th November. 

Goodbye any chance of this doing well. Considering that was meant to be the end date Lego have probably already decided to release this then to everyone. 

Returns anyone lol?

Looks like our £££ should be in the coloured Dinos :biggrin:

Fiat 500 in baby blue arrived today from Zavvi. Ordered on 9/1. Fedex International shipment. Pancaked because they shipped in a larger version of the foldover cardbox Amazon uses when shipping books. Sigh. Luckily I ordered 1 for personal build only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Fiat 500 in baby blue arrived today from Zavvi. Ordered on 9/1. Fedex International shipment. Pancaked because they shipped in a larger version of the foldover cardbox Amazon uses when shipping books. Sigh. Luckily I ordered 1 for personal build only.

The ones I received were all damaged and I'm in the UK lol. Mine were all in sturdy boxes but still came bashed. I just don't think they care in there warehouses clearly. 

• Sad 1

I ordered 3 and mine were all shipped the exact same way, individually. They were all pancaked. Also, one end of each box was sliced open so the set could have just slid out of the box... I am guessing that was from customs inspection.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Mine arrived today as well.  Luckily not pancaked, but did have damage on the face at both ends from being squished during shipping.  It was one set in a box big enough for probably five of them along with a ridiculous amount of air pillows.  

13 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

Mine arrived today as well.  Luckily not pancaked, but did have damage on the face at both ends from being squished during shipping.  It was one set in a box big enough for probably five of them along with a ridiculous amount of air pillows.  

I'll receive my single on later this week, fingers crossed for good condition.

I ordered a Falcon that arrived in perfect condition yesterday, and the Porsche I ordered with the Blue Fiat arrived in perfect condition today.

27 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

I ordered 3 and mine were all shipped the exact same way, individually. They were all pancaked. Also, one end of each box was sliced open so the set could have just slid out of the box... I am guessing that was from customs inspection.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

HA! That explains why my 42098 from last year arrived in rough shape with a slice in the box and no shipping box. I just completed the build, so all was there, but still. Yikes.

Like many, mine also came crushed. I bought it for (eventual) resale. Are those with crushed boxes still planning on holding them, or are you going to try to return them? Has anyone had luck getting a discount from Zavvi for box damage?I’ve had luck getting Amazon and Lego to refund 10%, but this is my first order from Zavvi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, StLBrian said:

Good luck on discount. Their customer support is a joke. Once they shorted me a $200 set and the one I did get was crushed. It was all I could do Jyst to have them refund the money fir the missing set.  But besides that one bad experience I’ve had good luck with them as well as with their parent company iWoot.com.  And my 3 blue fiats came today in fine condition. 

Edited by Gonkalin
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, stuco191 said:

Preorders seem to be gone from zavvi! Anyone able to find it in stock for preorder anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's still available on the Zavvi uk site, maybe they sold out of their allocation. Or Lego told them to stop offering it overseas ?

Edited by roxio

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 77942 - Fiat 500 (Baby Blue)