Honey Cashback Offers

6 hours ago, StLBrian said:

I hear you. I was not expecting the dorms to show up since there was a post on Brickfanatics indicating it had been removed from the US calendar. But clearly that was wrong.

Oddly enough, it looks like my purchase from yesterday did not register as having activated the offer. So I just placed the order again this morning to get the dorms.

But now I have two castles coming. I intend to return one. Has anyone run into problems returning sets over $200 (i.e. those 'not eligible for self return)? It sounds like all I need to do is give customer service a call.

I've returned a set over that value with no issues. Worst case scenario they give you store credit, even if opened.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, StLBrian said:

I hear you. I was not expecting the dorms to show up since there was a post on Brickfanatics indicating it had been removed from the US calendar. But clearly that was wrong.

Oddly enough, it looks like my purchase from yesterday did not register as having activated the offer. So I just placed the order again this morning to get the dorms.

But now I have two castles coming. I intend to return one. Has anyone run into problems returning sets over $200 (i.e. those 'not eligible for self return)? It sounds like all I need to do is give customer service a call.

I was able to make a return by calling customer service. The rep said normally to ship it back, I would have to pay for shipping, but because I hadn't made any returns before, she sent me a pre-paid shipping label. 

1 hour ago, Unionize Pokemart said:

How's the cashback Honey thing work when you buy multiple of a set? Do you get the reward once or for each copy of the set?

55 minutes ago, KShine said:

Seems to be 1 of each set per offer - Not sure if it times out or not.

Also sign out of the extension, refresh, see the offer, "activate" which prompts another sign in, then it still shows active again when previously it did not.

33 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Umm, Honey emailed me with 4,000 points for a single $99 SAH order on 10/25 that is still backordered. Anyone else just randomly receive some massive points this morning? 

Hmm... I did have points processed within a week but my order happened to ship. It was on the large bonus style of points gained, versus a cash back. Not going to complain! I thought they usually wait a long long time so you can't return or cancel.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, HollyS said:

How is everyone redeeming their Honey Gold? Gift cards or is it safe to link my Paypal account?

I mean... PayPal literally OWNS Honey, so it's probably safe :P

I just got an e-mail the other day introducing actual cash back, I guess meaning in units smaller than $10, which I had already done a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to see which order(s) Honey Gold is for?  It just lists LEGO and the amount.  Rakuten displays the order #, but I can't find any of that info on Honey.

Found it - I just have to read my emails.  It lists which set(s) the earned Honey Gold.

Edited by keith1833

Also, does anyone know if the gold works for multiple sets?

Exclusive gold offer for a set only applies once so if you buy two of the same set, you will only receive the exclusive points for one set. For regular honey points like 5% or 10%, I believe it applies to the total purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Make sure to check your cash back transactions of the past month.  Up until recently things seemed to be running smoothly.  I have a lot that are saying "purchase did not qualify for gold" with an info box indicating something along the lines that they didn't receive the "necessary information" to process rewards and to contact them.  Some of them I received confirmation emails from honey on the day of purchase and some I did not so it's become very difficult to track.  A major one missing is $52.49 on Mos Eisley that I thankfully have screen shots for.  Awaiting their response about it.  I tend to only take screenshots for the major ones like this, but looks like I should be taking them every single time 😠.  It's just a major time suck having to go back through these things.  

12 minutes ago, yyyybird said:

I am missing one for the sets which was back ordered last time, email honey couple of times, totally silent, no reply

Same. I has two missing. First worked like a charm. Second time, complete silence. When I get the chat, it stops responding immediately as well.

I also can't redeem my funds. Every time I get to the last step, the three dots just keep blinking. I'm guessing account is on some kind of blacklist. But without customer service, can't even find that out. And for $35, no point threatening legal action. 

• Sad 1

Two observations: 1) The past two times I have tried to redeem rewards with Honey after my initial redemption over the summer has resulted in my redemption getting "stuck in processing" and after going back and forth with customer service I have just had the points added back to my account. I just tried a third time, and I'm not very optimistic...How do rewards keep getting "stuck in processing?" 

2) I have also used couponcabin for awhile and used to have great success (and continue to at other websites). This year whenever I try to use them with LEGO I do not get the points. The last time was around Black Friday when they were offering something like 17% back and when I emailed customer service at CC they were told by LEGO that "an LEGO internal marketing campaign" was credited instead of CC which makes very little sense. All of this is to say that I am a bit suspicious that its LEGO themselves not honoring the cash back as I have also never received the basic rate of cash back from Honey when shopping directly from LEGO either. 

• Sad 1

Curious. I just sent a support e-mail on the 13th about a J.Crew Factory order and got a reply within 16 hours fixing my missing points issue. You're sure you're sending to the right e-mail address? 

[email protected]

I get an automated reply when I send e-mails there.

Also when I do the screengrabs I paste them into a Google drawing doc which is helpful when you've got like 15 different exclusive offers (had this at J.Crew)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

Curious. I just sent a support e-mail on the 13th about a J.Crew Factory order and got a reply within 16 hours fixing my missing points issue. You're sure you're sending to the right e-mail address? 

[email protected]

I get an automated reply when I send e-mails there.

Also when I do the screengrabs I paste them into a Google drawing doc which is helpful when you've got like 15 different exclusive offers (had this at J.Crew)

That's where I have sent emails as well. First time, I got the automated response and then the points. Second time, automated response, then nothing. Follow up emails, I'm not getting the automated response, just silence. When I get the chat, it activates and then goes silent. If I close it, I can't reactivate it. Tried on a different PC, the same. I'm clearly on a blacklist.

44 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

That's where I have sent emails as well. First time, I got the automated response and then the points. Second time, automated response, then nothing. Follow up emails, I'm not getting the automated response, just silence. When I get the chat, it activates and then goes silent. If I close it, I can't reactivate it. Tried on a different PC, the same. I'm clearly on a blacklist.

Womp womp. Sorry to hear. I've cashed out like $550 and only started in the spring, are you doing like way more than that?

14 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

Womp womp. Sorry to hear. I've cashed out like $550 and only started in the spring, are you doing like way more than that?

If anything less than that. 

I'm guessing asking for adjustment for missing points did me in. Although I'm not sure why I had two missed ones on the same day (HP 15 or 20% the morning the dorms went live). 

1 hour ago, BrickLover80 said:

If anything less than that. 

I'm guessing asking for adjustment for missing points did me in. Although I'm not sure why I had two missed ones on the same day (HP 15 or 20% the morning the dorms went live). 

Yeah, doesn't seem like it should be a problem, though - I've literally gotten around $130 in Gold credits from times it didn't work right with screen grabs and order numbers/pictures. So I find it weird if that's it. Sorry it's not working for you.

Wrote Honey at the email address today about some pending Vitacost points and received the following response within 5 hours. 

Gold points, on average, stay pending for 60-90 days while the merchant confirms your order details and makes any adjustments for returns or exchanges. Once the merchant gives the thumbs up, your points will become available in your account. If you do return part of your purchase, no worries — the points you earn will adjust accordingly.

Upon review, it looks like that 2,999 Gold points from your Vitacost purchase on 11/4/2021 are currently pending in your Account Overview and have not quite hit that 90-day marker just yet.

Thank you for your understanding. If any of your points do hit that 90-day marker, just let me know — I'm happy to check it out for you. :)
Best,
JL

On 12/16/2021 at 12:08 PM, BRIX23 said:

Make sure to check your cash back transactions of the past month.  Up until recently things seemed to be running smoothly.  I have a lot that are saying "purchase did not qualify for gold" with an info box indicating something along the lines that they didn't receive the "necessary information" to process rewards and to contact them.  Some of them I received confirmation emails from honey on the day of purchase and some I did not so it's become very difficult to track.  A major one missing is $52.49 on Mos Eisley that I thankfully have screen shots for.  Awaiting their response about it.  I tend to only take screenshots for the major ones like this, but looks like I should be taking them every single time 😠.  It's just a major time suck having to go back through these things.  

Received a response from honey thanking me for my feedback and crediting me with the 5249 gold all in just over 24 hours since my email to them.  Unfortunately, no explanation on what caused the issue or how to avoid it in the future.  Thankful I took screenshots showing the offer before activation, after activation and then my online receipt.