Are these Legos?

Just wondering... I was sorting through a lot of Legos, Mega Blocks, and other clones, and I found a couple pieces that either are made by Lego, and I am just wondering what set they might be from, and some, I am not sure if they are made buy Lego or another company. Any help would be help a lot! Thanks!

I'm about positive the little trans-yellow piece is mega-blok. The dark grey look right, but check the little studs. They will all say lego if they are legit. The wheels look right as well, though I don't think the little tires belong on them. The swords look right. That grey 4x4 piece doesn't look right to me as I don't think they ever made one without some studs on it, but I could be wrong. Again, those will say lego on the underside if they are legit. The black pins are ok, as well as the magnifying glass. As for specific sets, you can go to Bricklink and find the specific piece, and it will have a hyperlink for all the sets that specific piece was in. Hope this helps.

Just wondering...

I was sorting through a lot of Legos, Mega Blocks, and other clones, and I found a couple pieces that either are made by Lego, and I am just wondering what set they might be from, and some, I am not sure if they are made buy Lego or another company. Any help would be help a lot!

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure all of those are Lego besides the lime green disc and blue plate. I might be wrong on those two.

Thanks, Huskers1236. These Legos are very worn, so many of the Lego Logos have worn away. The wheels are the correct ones I am pretty sure because they are kept to the plastic 4x4 by a little plastic ring that goes around the axle of the wheels. How about those ball-and-socket pieces (the large ones and the 2 small ones). Anyone know where they are from?

Thanks, Huskers1236.

These Legos are very worn, so many of the Lego Logos have worn away. The wheels are the correct ones I am pretty sure because they are kept to the plastic 4x4 by a little plastic ring that goes around the axle of the wheels. How about those ball-and-socket pieces (the large ones and the 2 small ones). Anyone know where they are from?

I have those from some of my old Exo-Force Lego sets. They were probably included with other sets from different themes.

After looking at the picture again, I believe that metallic stud isn't Lego.

Thanks, Huskers1236.

These Legos are very worn, so many of the Lego Logos have worn away. The wheels are the correct ones I am pretty sure because they are kept to the plastic 4x4 by a little plastic ring that goes around the axle of the wheels. How about those ball-and-socket pieces (the large ones and the 2 small ones). Anyone know where they are from?

It's very possible that those tires went with that wheel assembly, but i've never seen them. Usually that black brick wheel assembly has a smaller treaded tire like the other wheel you have, just in a smaller scale. Those smooth tires are usually reserved for airplane sets and are used with a grey tile piece for the wheel.