Retired updates

I was thinking more along the lines of this,this or this!!!!!

Well those are good too.

......Still want that free t-shirt.

If those sets are for employees only, why do they have 7+ years on them? Do they have employees under 7? :)

It seems wierd to even have the age listed on there at all.

Boba Fett was a mandalorian though.

While Boba Fett's armor was Mandalorian, there wasn't anything definite to him actually being a Mandalorian himself.

Not that I know of, anyway.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well those are good too.

......Still want that free t-shirt.

If those sets are for employees only, why do they have 7+ years on them? Do they have employees under 7? :)

It seems wierd to even have the age listed on there at all.

Boba Fett was a mandalorian though.

While Boba Fett's armor was Mandalorian, there wasn't anything definite to him actually being a Mandalorian himself.

Not that I know of, anyway.

I'm a huge fan of Wookipedia and it says he is of madalorian decent so that's what I go on........you are right there is nothing in the movies that indicates that he is one.

I'm a huge fan of Wookipedia and it says he is of madalorian decent so that's what I go on........you are right there is nothing in the movies that indicates that he is one.

That tidbit might have been revealed in one of the graphic novels. Shows how much I know, doh!

At least through the end of 2013 probably. Possibly longer. Online, possibly. Instore, probably not.

Are all those earlier Super Heroes sets on the verge of disappearing? (Batman, Avengers, Wolverine?)

I'm pretty sure of it. I haven't found anymore of last year's SUPER HEROES sets at Wal-Mart for the last couple of weeks, and at Target I had found just a couple of stragglers but I think they're gone too by now.

Probably goes to show how utterly bogus the site is on this kind of stuff, we will see if it comes back. I can't believe the bakery isn't eol already, it never even hit most of the lego stores this year.

That's probably because the bakery was at all the stores in 2010 and 2011.

Guest AnnexBrett

I was just on the Lego websites and noticed the followings sets are listed as retired.

9465 Zombies (No surprise)

10222 Winter Village Post Office (Thought this set might have one more year)

I got plenty of 10222 so let's see...!

I think the old super hero sets will be discontinued soon! They are getting harder and harder to find, actually almost any sets with just four digits are getting harder to find at walmarts and targets

That's a good point. I've been using the 4 digit sets as a rough guide as to what is old and probably on the way out soon when out shopping.