75290 - MBS: Mos Eisley Cantina

Lobot

Looks to be the same from 75052
75052:
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2020_09/image.png.1da2309d27e9efc529e0c998eba78bdf.png

75290:
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2020_09/image.png.0ce2c5abf1dbca6d29de945c07dc7d38.png
Outside of a few color swaps on the saddle... it looks to be the exact same build

Really?
Define exact?
Do you mean just the mold? Yes.
I prefer 75052
75290 seems more... cartoonish. Hi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, OCD_Chad said:

It's still out of stock.  What is going on?

I reached out to LEGO about 2 weeks ago and they said "oh definitely it'll be back on shop at home next week, just check then." I think they've been bugged about that set a lot. The lightsaber GWP was part of it but it continued to sell the rest of the day without that. I decided to flip mine for quite the decent price. I was not expecting it to stay out of stock this long.

I wish I had a store closer...

4 hours ago, RightDwigt said:

I reached out to LEGO about 2 weeks ago and they said "oh definitely it'll be back on shop at home next week, just check then." I think they've been bugged about that set a lot. The lightsaber GWP was part of it but it continued to sell the rest of the day without that. I decided to flip mine for quite the decent price. I was not expecting it to stay out of stock this long.

I wish I had a store closer...

I was tempted to sell locally for $500 (include saber)...got FB marketplace offers...I opted to just hold on to it...if the scarcity holds into December easily $550 to $600

36 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I was tempted to sell locally for $500 (include saber)...got FB marketplace offers...I opted to just hold on to it...if the scarcity holds into December easily $550 to $600

I sold both of mine for $500 with saber. I didn't want to be stuck with those so early in its life. I can buy it later for myself. 

11 minutes ago, Brystheguy said:

I sold both of mine for $500 with saber. I didn't want to be stuck with those so early in its life. I can buy it later for myself. 

yes it's a gamble to hold on...last time I got bites on FBM (for Hogwarts and Cinderella Castle) it led to run ups on the sets of additional $100 weeks later...gamble nevertheless

15 hours ago, dennugsmello said:

Exactly what I did. $500 sold, they paid shipping. Yoda lightsaber in reserve. Seems I'm in good company. 

I just sold mine for $499 on BL yesterday. They paid for shipping so less fees but yeah, it seems like this is good for some extra cash.