9450 - Epic Dragon Battle

stackables

Guest eightbrick

I don't think these will ever be huge money makers,$250-$350 as this and the Epic battle are the only 2 big sets made so far, but there should be another $120 set coming out. Since I got alot of 2507 sets if they are selling for $250 or so I will sell a few.

Wow. Just saw the pics for the first time... I can't find words to describe your inventory... it's just... massive. I saw a couple 2507s for the USD equivalent of about 140 a while back in a TRU in Asia, probably should have snagged one for my personal collection, it's a beautiful piece of architecture.

I don't think these will ever be huge money makers,$250-$350 as this and the Epic battle are the only 2 big sets made so far, but there should be another $120 set coming out. Since I got alot of 2507 sets if they are selling for $250 or so I will sell a few.

Have to agree with this. I don't think they have a high ceiling and think around the $300 might be the stopping point. It would still be a very reasonable return though. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I posted this on the Daily Deal page but thought i would make a Canadian thread as well:

For all you Canadians out there Sears.ca has 9450 EPIC DRAGON BATTLE on for $67.59 (40% off Canadian retail)  Free shipping on orders over $99. So with tax, depending on which province you're in, you can get our the door at about $75 each if you buy 2 or more!  Best price I've seen in Canada for this set.  Sale runs until Nov 24th or while supplies last.

here's the link: http://www.sears.ca/...0053108-4653097

I've never ordered from Sears.ca before so I don't know how reliable they are in shipping.  You can also select store pickup in your area.

Unfortunately I don't see Paypal as a payment option so you can't cash in on Paypal's 5% cash back promo currently running.. That would have been a nice little bonus here. :|  (see the beginning of the daily deals thread for link to Paypal's cash back promo)

• Like 1

It`s a great deal! Just please be aware, for those looking to buy in, Sears has a habit of sending the boxes with shipping labels slapped on the front or wrapped in paper. I have placed 2 orders in the past for Lego (before I was into investing) and they arrived only in brown paper. Hopefully they don`t do it anymore, but be aware of the possibility.  Other then that, it`s a great price!

It`s a great deal! Just please be aware, for those looking to buy in, Sears has a habit of sending the boxes with shipping labels slapped on the front or wrapped in paper. I have placed 2 orders in the past for Lego (before I was into investing) and they arrived only in brown paper. Hopefully they don`t do it anymore, but be aware of the possibility.  Other then that, it`s a great price!

Thanks for the warning, I'll keep that in mind!

these ninjago sets sell well?  I haven't ever bought one.

I haven't bought Ninjago before either, but this is the set to get from the line.  I think the all powerful and all knowing "Emazers" has a bunch stashed if I'm not mistaken.  And heck, thats good enough for me.  There have been many threads on this set and how it's an investment winner!

Guest ph4tb0i

That`s an even better deal! Hopefully they are mailed well *crosses fingers*. 

in store pickup. though i only got confirmation for one order.. maybe i'll try again.. lol.