Quarantine Trends - LEGO Online Selling Prices

In Michigan I have seen things that stay East of the Mississippi take the same time as it used to.  IF I have packages going West of the Mississippi it has been a challenge.    I put a note in my listing that it is beyond my control and tracking is essential.  The two buyers that were impacted I sent them a message saying "it shipped.  I promise."  Those packages took a week to leave Michigan to go to Denver.  All U.S. Priority Mail.  We can only anticipate this will get worse as things go on-line like we have never seen before.   But prices are up and buyers are active so   Sell ! Sell! Sell!  

4 minutes ago, legoray01 said:

In Michigan I have seen things that stay East of the Mississippi take the same time as it used to.  IF I have packages going West of the Mississippi it has been a challenge.    I put a note in my listing that it is beyond my control and tracking is essential.  The two buyers that were impacted I sent them a message saying "it shipped.  I promise."  Those packages took a week to leave Michigan to go to Denver.  All U.S. Priority Mail.  We can only anticipate this will get worse as things go on-line like we have never seen before.   But prices are up and buyers are active so   Sell ! Sell! Sell!  

MI too.  Haven't looked at the pattern where my items are going.  All I know is that most sit at a facility for several days without movement.  I have one going to Texas, MD, and SC.  All 3 way behind schedule.

we've got a small time PO for a town of 100k.  They're building a new one so maybe it will get better in the future.  The next closest PO to me is 20+ min away.  
Does anyone drop packages at Mail Centers or other pack and mail type places?

I use a mail center for FedEx and UPS. Again, small town so I know the two guys that run the place enough to just walk in, put the packages in the right place, say hi and take off.

Can you do priority mail scheduled pick up?