Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

1 hour ago, brickvoyeur said:

Correct, it is. I made it. Isn't Black Friday supposed to be about fun and freaking out everyone. The comments on reddit were priceless and I will cherish them forever, but the thread was deleted in the midst of the panic.

Whar sub did you post the deleted thread in? ceddit.com will have it for the lulz...

Edited by izx

same I need sleep.  Sad thing is I totally cleaned off that table instead of doing stuff of importance just to build a tree made out of trees to avoid doing work that needs to be done.

That’s why I’m sitting on here instead of doing laundry or cleaning. We’ve got an ice hockey tournament all weekend and today’s the only day we have to do chores.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, waddamon said:

Was buying 30 to 40k of lego from lego per year.  So they dropped the hammer.  With the revamp I was able to set up a new account.  Guess in my case it didn't matter.

Did it come with any explanation? Or just one day you couldn't buy?  Seem's weird that they would say, "you are too good of a customer!"

2 minutes ago, thelovemachine said:

I bought 1% of that and got the ban...so... i thought i was a good customer!  How did they even let 40k go.. must of been years ago..

wait, you bought only $4000 of lego on SAH and got banned?  That's only 20 moderately expensive sets!

Edit: damn decimal points... $400???

Edited by House Schubert
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Did Europe impose a limit on the tree promo?

I got one tree last weekend.

Ordered a few sets today, all carts showed the tree, but that doesn't mean nothing.

They'll probably not ship even one, they know I already got one. Sometimes it slips through, but rarely.

You pay a few hundreds for some plastic and they don't give you 2 trees, thanks LEGO.

Edited by elmaslıefendi

7 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

Did it come with any explanation? Or just one day you couldn't buy?  Seem's weird that they would say, "you are too good of a customer!"

Sent an email that basically I must be an unauthorized seller and they don't support that.  They said I could by my large quantities of parts from bricklink or some other site.  I was buying a lot in those days, lots of promos.

If anyone got the mini surfer van and wants to take a photo of the instructions, I'd love to have the instructions. I think it's cute, esp. since one of my favorite sets is the regular surfer van. No store near me, so I might just buy the pieces next time I'm ordering pieces.

27 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

lol.  

once u ordering 5 figures of plastic toy bricks from any retailer,

hammer gonna come down , sooner or later.