SW Advent Calendar on Sale at S@H

comicblast

Once again, $24.98 on LEGO Shop at Home. Everyone seems to want to get rid if this. This is about average of what everyone has been paying for I think? http://shop.lego.com/en-US/LEGO-Star-Wars-Advent-Calendar-9509 Might be worth it if you part out the pieces for individual sale. I already have a couple of these calendars.

Might be worth it if you part out the pieces for individual sale. I already have a couple of these calendars.

Do you think this would give a decent return at present? I have 4 that I got for approx $20 each and am debating whether to do this with 1 or 2, or just wait until later in the year to sell them.

I think you will get the most return if you sell them later in the year. To get a "decent return at present", I would probably part out the set to sell instead.

Yep, confirms my thinking, thanks. Might hold onto them for a better return later, and parting out is also a bit of work.