75252 - UCS: Imperial Star Destroyer (2019)

TargetZero

All photos visible here!
https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/imperial-star-destroyer-75252

75252 Imperial Star Destroyer

Ages 16+. 4784 pieces

US $699.99 – CA $849.99 – DE €699.99 – UK £649.99 – FR €699.99 – DK 5299DKK --$1099.99 AUD

Own the ultimate Imperial Star Destroyer!

Build and display an icon of the Galactic Empire – the Devastator. With over 4,700 LEGO® pieces, this Ultimate Collector Series 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer model captures all the authentic details of the starship as it appeared in the opening scene of Star Wars: A New Hope, including swiveling guns, a tilting radar dish, huge engine exhausts, intricate surface detailing and of course a buildable scale version of the Rebels’ Tantive IV starship to chase down.

This galactic civil war UCS set also includes a display stand with informational fact plaque and 2 Imperial minifigures, making it the perfect LEGO Star Wars collectible for discerning fans.

• Includes Imperial Officer and Imperial crew member minifigures.
  • The Devastator Imperial Star Destroyer model features swiveling guns, a tilting radar dish, huge engine exhausts and intricate surface detailing.
  • Also includes an attachable, buildable scale version Tantive IV starship for added Star Wars: A New Hope authenticity.
  • With a display stand with informational fact plaque for the ultimate display piece.
  • Also comes with 2 blaster pistol weapons.
  • This Ultimate Collector Series set has 4,784 pieces.
  • Inspire unforgettable Star Wars: A New Hope moments.
  • The perfect LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible for fans of the Star Wars saga.
  • UCS model on display stand measures over 44cm high, 110cm long and 66cm wide, and over 37cm high without stand.

https://www.bricktastic.nl/lego-star-wars/lego-star-wars-75252-ucs-imperial-star-destroyer-kopen-alles-wat-je-moet-weten/

557554360_UCSISDbox1.thumb.png.8a8ce9ab7b1679a474a82dd9099380ba.png

1572851754_UCSISDbox2.thumb.png.1ec6cb1f6835a8e11022cbcfd33053d9.png

Edited by Darth_Raichu
Combined all info into 1 stickied post
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

The Falcon is easy to make look old and detailed, with subtle piece color variations.  The reason, it's an old bucket of bolts.  The Star Destroyer on the other hand is the uber new and perfect machine without a blemish on it.  The Empire probably have Stormtroopers out there polishing it.  I'm fine with the grey.  

5 hours ago, Graphicski said:

Was in local store this morning. The destroyer was on display. Soooo dissapointing in person. It's pretty much 100% the one tone of light grey - needed darks and black in there to break the monotony up and make details shine.

You must really hate 10030, especially in the old Light Grey.  Or did you like the Bluish Grey / Grey mix?

8 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Yesterday, just before closing my local Lego Store indicated that they received 9 and highly recommended I lineup early for opening to be sure to get one. As of 5:30PM they still have "a few" left in stock...

So far, not so good.

I am making an early prediction. This will have a year long run, and retire early after poor sales. It isn't as iconic of the MF, which will receive a longer run as a result.

45 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

This reeks of a Milennial entitlement-ism

and everything Millennial I tend to think is a joke 

Based on being too young for 10030, then yes, this person is a millenial, but that term includes a wide swath of ages. For example, I am included in that based on the fact that its definition starts with people born in 1981.

Having sold LEGO for a few years now, I have seen people of all ages think they are entitled to items that are non-essential. I get messages on Facebook and eBay with super low offers and a story about how the person really wants the item so I should lower my price. I usually point them to used items or respond to say that I think my asking price is fair but others might not think so and that's fine.

Back on topic: I'm glad I realized a couple years back that I just don't covet the Star Wars sets because collecting all of these big ones would sure strain the part of my budget dedicated to entertainment/free spending. 

it just makes you wonder - if those texts are real, why these ppl make such fools of themselves.. maybe its different (the sociology, social bonding etc.) in the US compared to the continental EU, but I simply can not see that anybody in Europe would publish someting like this. Personally - blame me, if you want.. I believe its pretty manipulative text (not to forget totally off remark regarding the pre-school kids - I will be rough, but who cares? almost everybody has kids)  which has absolutely no substance. i would also love to ride new Tesla car - its so damned expensive.. so what do I do?  Make a new campaign on a kickstart? Or buy some normal, affordable car nearby? 

- this guy - whoever he is -  can damned pretty well get some "normal" ISD that LEGO made a few years back for like 200 USD or so.. 

Edited by crayxlp

5 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

it just makes you wonder - if those texts are real, why these ppl make such fools of themselves.. maybe its different (the sociology, social bonding etc.) in the US compared to the continental EU, but I simply can not see that anybody in Europe would publish someting like this. Personally - blame me, if you want.. I believe its pretty manipulative text (not to forget totally off remark regarding the pre-school kids - I will be rough, but who cares? almost everybody has kids)  which has absolutely no substance. i would also love to ride new Tesla car - its so damned expensive.. so what do I do?  Make a new campaign on a kickstart? Or buy some normal, affordable car nearby? 

- this guy - whoever he is -  can damned pretty well get some "normal" ISD that LEGO made a few years back for like 200 USD or so.. 

I'm not sure you read the entire post on the 2nd one.  It is a joke based off of the 1st one.  

• Thanks 1

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 75252 - UCS: Imperial Star Destroyer (2019)