71044 - Disney Train and Station

brickvoyeur

Monorail could be next Disney set. Just a guess. Would also love to see a Big Thunder RR set. A jungle cruise set…but this would be out now with the movie if they ever intended on doing one of these. Haunted mansion would be cool but won’t happen for awhile (if ever) given 2 big haunted houses on the market in last 10 years. Would love to see multiple micro builds of Disney rides done like Architecture style. Make them $30-50 ea. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jaisonline said:

This train set has quality issues? I haven’t build mine. Been sitting in the sealed box gathering dust (like the Castle) in my basement.

I don't know of systemic quality issues with the set but mine happened to have two broken pieces (produced in Mexico).  I've since sold my built set.  I don't remember all the details of which pieces. 

23 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

I don't know of systemic quality issues with the set but mine happened to have two broken pieces (produced in Mexico).  I've since sold my built set.  I don't remember all the details of which pieces. 

Yep.  I saw your older post.  Seems some folks had sticker / print probs also.  Some minifig issues I think additionally.

4 hours ago, keymomachine said:

I've got one built on display in my living room. Both the train and the station look great, no quality issues I know of.

I haven't built it yet, but I had read somewhere that for train fans the use of plastic for the axels from the metal ones was the biggest issue.

1 hour ago, Belac said:

I haven't built it yet, but I had read somewhere that for train fans the use of plastic for the axels from the metal ones was the biggest issue.

Ahh, there is a Beyond the Bricks video I watched about that a while back, basically some Lego PR that says, nah, they are fine:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...