POLYBAG INVESTING

A Large part of my investing comes from polybags. I have found that these small sets will turn larger profits around holidays, people use them as stocking stuffers and put them in Easter baskets. You can also get minifigs and specialty pieces cheap, far below the secondary market. Heres a few I have picked up recently if anyone is interested. - WINZARS PACK PATROL - TC-14 - GANDALF AT GALDUIR - FRODO'S COOKING CORNER - SPACE INSECTOID [30231] - GHOST W. CLOCK [X2] - ZOMBIE COFFIN CAR - MINING QUAD Let me know what you think of polybags in the comments!

I'm warming up to it with the Friends ones for sure, and you can mail them in a shipping envelope.

Same here. My wife bought about 16 from TRU last night with the BOGO 50% off sale. They came out to just under $4 each. I am thinking they may be around $15-20 during Christmas if we are lucky. I know they aren't going to make me a lot of money but they seem so easy to sell and ship.

Polybags have to be the easiest things to store out of the entire world of LEGO sets. I think they get dismissed by some people because they are small and don't bring in as much as a larger boxset. I understand that you need to sell many to make a lot but it is possible to make two to three times what you paid for one by selling it. Polybags are certainly odd ones to get a hold of in the first place, being 'exclusive' to one store or another. That is one reason as to why there will always be a willing buyer out there that just HAS TO HAVE that one poly! Another reason is the stores that carries them can never just keep the damn things in one bloody spot! I get tired of constantly searching high & low at Target to find those 'exclusive' ones just to come up empty again & again.

A Large part of my investing comes from polybags. I have found that these small sets will turn larger profits around holidays, people use them as stocking stuffers and put them in Easter baskets. You can also get minifigs and specialty

pieces cheap, far below the secondary market. Heres a few I have picked up recently if anyone is interested.

- WINZARS PACK PATROL

- TC-14

- GANDALF AT GALDUIR

- FRODO'S COOKING CORNER

- SPACE INSECTOID [30231]

- GHOST W. CLOCK [X2]

- ZOMBIE COFFIN CAR

- MINING QUAD

Let me know what you think of polybags in the comments!

can you please post some pics of what polybags look like?

thank you.

• 2 weeks later...