May the Fourth Be With You - 2019

$20 on joe vs dan

Just buy whatever SW set you want, and if the promo isn't added >75 euros, call customer service.

I ordered 75188 (hopefully the new one) and a keychain for 77 euro.

Did not get the Hoth set, not the poster, nor double points. Customer service added all, and 100 extra points for inconvenience. 

Great service!

2 hours ago, dmind said:

Just buy whatever SW set you want, and if the promo isn't added >75 euros, call customer service.

I ordered 75188 (hopefully the new one) and a keychain for 77 euro.

Did not get the Hoth set, not the poster, nor double points. Customer service added all, and 100 extra points for inconvenience. 

Great service!

I also ordered without added promos, then called CS and they added all the promos manually.

I also ordered 75188 and asked which version I will get - the guy on the phone wasn't sure but he told me that if i get the old one I  should call them and they will send me new head and helmet to replace.

14 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

Over here bb8 will be 30 off.  Porg 10 off and then pretty much the rest of the regular set line will be 20 off with the exception of the 20th sets.   No exclusives either although Vader castle is 20 off.   Not sure if online will replicate those prices.   

BB8 not to bad with 30 off double points and just about an atat promo per.  

We seem to have a Nostradamus in our midst for the U.S Star Wars sales and deals and one that is strong with the Force.  :) 

See the source image

• Like 1

Stopped in store and they had a beat up Porg box for an extra 10% off the promo price. Got that Anakin's Pod Racer.

The promo set comes in a really nice box. The poster is huge, I wonder how they will ship this. The posters are all the same, but there is a blue saber back and a red saber back version.

Edited by CosmicSpeed

1 minute ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Stopped in store and they had a beat up Porg box for an extra 10% off the promo price. Got that Anakin's Pod Racer.

The promo set comes in a really nice box. The poster is huge, I wonder how they will ship this. The posters are all the same, but there is a blue saber back and a red saber back version.

Was the poster a folded in 4 type, or a rolled poster? I assume that if it's big, it isn't being given out flat.

Just now, KShine said:

Was the poster a folded in 4 type, or a rolled poster? I assume that if it's big, it isn't being given out flat.

rolled in cellophane and huuuuggggee

waiting on 2 dudes having a saber fight in store..

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

So are the store promo the same as online ones (other than the damaged one you mentioned)? Pondering whether there is an excuse for me to visit the store later today.

13 minutes ago, locidm said:

So are the store promo the same as online ones (other than the damaged one you mentioned)? Pondering whether there is an excuse for me to visit the store later today.

Yes, price were remarked with special shelf strips for May the 4th.