May the Fourth Be With You - 2019

$20 on joe vs dan

16 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

Over here bb8 will be 30 off.  Porg 10 off and then pretty much the rest of the regular set line will be 20 off with the exception of the 20th sets.   No exclusives either although Vader castle is 20 off.   Not sure if online will replicate those prices.   

BB8 not to bad with 30 off double points and just about an atat promo per.  

Source?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ravenb99 said:

Over here bb8 will be 30 off.  Porg 10 off and then pretty much the rest of the regular set line will be 20 off with the exception of the 20th sets.   No exclusives either although Vader castle is 20 off.   Not sure if online will replicate those prices.   

Swear words.

Well at least the UK is chopping deep on some of those lingering ‘18 retired sets.  Maybe we will see same with destroyers and hyperdrives that just won’t die.

2 minutes ago, scatttcat said:

quick question, if one item is backordered does it hold entire package?

AFAIK, no. As long as you have at least one item that can ship, you'll get that and the free promos. Hence why most folks toss in a keychain just to be safe ;)

9 minutes ago, Mr_Coat said:

AFAIK, no. As long as you have at least one item that can ship, you'll get that and the free promos. Hence why most folks toss in a keychain just to be safe ;)

Yep, I see that logic now.  Got burned last Christmas with a backordered item.  Always add at least one item that will ship.

4 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

Seriously?  Better than Punxsutawney Phil.  Nice call.  Disappointing, but right on the money.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, fourkidsbuilding said:

Anyone getting incorrect totals for VIP points?

Yes, Slave 1 purchase is showing normal VIP points, in this case 119.

42 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

I was trying the Slave 1, was just giving normal points for it

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Take a screen shot of the Star Wars item page.  There is a message that states double VIP points on "ALL" Star Wars purchases.  Lego may pull this if they are not wanting to give double VIP points on Slave 1 - 20th Anniversary Edition.  I am calling customer service in the morning to try and resolve this issue on my order.

Edited by VaderFan16
Delete images.

2 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

That really isn't true either though, because if you ordered 2x 20th snowspeeder you get double vip and both promos and it is not on sale

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Sorry but I'm talking about the discounted sets. All Star Wars sets which are not discounted qualify the promo, poster & double VIP points. 

I assume that's logical. 

12 minutes ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

It seems that only 20% off offers qualify for promo, poster & double VIP points.

That's the exact opposite to what I'm seeing. The promo is only.coming in if I add more than €75 of full price items. I can put any amount of sale items in and it doesn't add the promo