Jump to content

10263 - Winter Village Fire Station


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just snagged this off of Reddit before it was pulled down.

I’m just the opposite. I want to set up a huge Winter Village display, so I’m not interested in play value - just display value. I want to set everything up and then just look at it.

Posted Images

  • 1 year later...

I would have expected this one to be retired long ago. But no, not yet.

I put off buying this intimate few weeks ago, when it was in Backorder status at LEGO Shop at Home. It then went to TOOS for a couple weeks.

This morning, I noticed it is back to Back Order, but now shows a “ship by” date of Oct 22.

Not sure why they continued the set, as tradition is to only have two Winter Village sets at any time. Maybe because of the “fantasy” nature of the Gingerbread House and Elf Cottage, they let this one hang on a little while. But I’d gather this is it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is still on schedule.  IIRC, the last several years there have been these overlap months when the new set is available, and the set from two years ago hasn't yet sold out.  Firehouse will sell out in the next couple months, and I'm guessing it will go faster than it otherwise would have because the GBH will be TOOS more than not for the rest of the year.  

By the end of next year, I would love to have 100+ GBH's in my portfolio.  That set is going to be a monster after retirement...I just hope they retire it next year.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dr Jedi said:

By the end of next year, I would love to have 100+ GBH's in my portfolio.  That set is going to be a monster after retirement...I just hope they retire it next year.  

I waited until Target cleared out a bunch of these @ 50% off before picking up mine.  I plan on doing the same w/GBH.

Edited by BricksBrotha
typo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
I waited until Target cleared out a bunch of these @ 50% off before picking up mine.  I plan on doing the same w/GBH.

When was that sale? This set isn’t available in store, only online, and I don’t remember any chatter here. A sale like that would have us talking.

I don’t have any of these yet because I’ve also been waiting for a sale. Looks like I might need to buy a few at retail.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

When was that sale? This set isn’t available in store, only online, and I don’t remember any chatter here. A sale like that would have us talking.

I don’t have any of these yet because I’ve also been waiting for a sale. Looks like I might need to buy a few at retail.

That’s part of the reason I hadn’t picked it up yet. Up to this point I have every “Winter Village” set and haven’t ever seen it on sale. Even at 10% I would have picked it up. Instead, I burned points to get this down in price.
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:


That’s part of the reason I hadn’t picked it up yet. Up to this point I have every “Winter Village” set and haven’t ever seen it on sale. Even at 10% I would have picked it up. Instead, I burned points to get this down in price.

This popped up a couple of days ago, but was gone by the time I checked it: https://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Creator-Expert-Winter-Village-Fire-Station-10263-Building-Set/331035669

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, terrymc4677 said:


When was that sale? This set isn’t available in store, only online, and I don’t remember any chatter here. A sale like that would have us talking.

Early Spring 2019 I believe.  Could have just been my local Target, but Ive been doing this with all the winter village sets at Target.  Samething happend with ToyShop and Train Station, $54.99.

I did pay full RRP from Lego for the Train 10254, I believe 40223 snow globe was included to sweeten the deal tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BricksBrotha said:

Early Spring 2019 I believe.  Could have just been my local Target, but Ive been doing this with all the winter village sets at Target.  Samething happend with ToyShop and Train Station, $54.99.

I did pay full RRP from Lego for the Train 10254, I believe 40223 snow globe was included to sweeten the deal tho.

That reminds me, John Lewis in Reading UK still have the 10254 Winter Train on the shelves at £74.99 and there's new discount codes floating about. Of course, call before going just in case and..... don't shoot the messenger! I've also seen Snow Globes in several branches of Poundland for a tenner, but that was a while ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

Poofed at Amazon.com

Poofed at Walmart.com

Poofed at Target.com

This one may be gone folks.

Still b.o @ SAH

$46.15 at Walmart, popping in and out of stock. Set an alert. Came back in stock last night at midnight at that price.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Showing as in stock now. The one I had on Backorder since last month is in warehouse. If you were thinking of picking these up from LEGO Shop at Home this might be it.

The Walmart ones haven’t popped back in stock, as far as I know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Showing as in stock now. The one I had on Backorder since last month is in warehouse. If you were thinking of picking these up from LEGO Shop at Home this might be it.

The Walmart ones haven’t popped back in stock, as far as I know.

+Mini Droids
+Double VIP points

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/winter-village-fire-station-10263

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...