10263 - Winter Village Fire Station

eliminator

On 9/3/2018 at 7:32 PM, CosmicSpeed said:

Im down with a fire station...as lo,g as the winter sets dont become a City-lite theme, im cool with that. We dont need a Winter Hospital...

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

What about a Winter Helicopter?

EDIT: lol, someone already beat me to it.

Edited by exracer327
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

these are already in to stores.   Looked nice.  Oct 1 release 99.99.  Think it was 1160pcs or in that range.  Had a light brick.  

I've seen it. Not sure what to think. The more I look at it, the more it grows on me, but I think it's the interior that disappoints. This line is turning into one where the sets are meant to be seen but not played with.  Probably not a big deal, but when they've gotten better at doing interiors on the modulars, I'm sorry that they're not really trying with these.

• Like 1

I've seen it. Not sure what to think. The more I look at it, the more it grows on me, but I think it's the interior that disappoints. This line is turning into one where the sets are meant to be seen but not played with.  Probably not a big deal, but when they've gotten better at doing interiors on the modulars, I'm sorry that they're not really trying with these.

I’m just the opposite. I want to set up a huge Winter Village display, so I’m not interested in play value - just display value. I want to set everything up and then just look at it.
  • Like 6

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:40 PM, Stud-Flipper said:

It would never happen due to the religious connotations of course and LEGO wishing to remain nonpartisan, but I think alot of people might agree with me that from a purely creative standpoint, the next best logical addition would be a Winter Village Church.

Something like this.

Why Church.. dont be so petty.. a large-scale graveyard with massive tombstones would give something xtra to everyone! -TLG does not need to invent any new pcs since everything is readily available + you could pack it together with Halloween skeleton sets ;)