76105 - The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition

Val-E

Got in on this after the b/w poster poofed.

Website was throwing the red error so had to call to place the order. Kind gentlemen threw in an extra color poster? Id say those are 4 great promos plus I've been wanting to build this since the Ideas submission?

Edited by BricksBrotha

I gotta have to say, this set looks much better in person than on pictures, amount of tiny details is overwhelming and the overall colour of the set is very appealing.
I have to admit, I was sceptical about this set but after seeing this today in person, I decided to get one. But it's smaller than I thought because they've kept a minifig scale.
Size of it is about the same as 70615 without pennants.

20180303_221231-picsay.jpg

Edited by Shewie
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

Did anybody else have an issue with the “waist” coming apart when turning the torso? I went back through that section of the instructions like three times, I was sure that I’d missed something.  Finally added a thin disc in between the two thick discs and it works like a dream now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy
On 10/16/2018 at 2:57 AM, TigerEyez said:

Did anybody else have an issue with the “waist” coming apart when turning the torso? I went back through that section of the instructions like three times, I was sure that I’d missed something.  Finally added a thin disc in between the two thick discs and it works like a dream now.

Thanks, I'll hold off buying one for now in case it's a widespread issue and a "fix" is applied to a later batch like WALL-E. LEGO quality control isn't what it was, so I no longer rush to buy a set with "unusual" moving parts until it's been out a while... and discounted heavily ?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This set seems to be appreciating well and Amazon is getting in on the action of selling it at the current market price instead of RRP:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078W7C8YJ

Amazon has 30 of these in stock and selling them for $199.89.  I hope they don't get in the habit of sitting on sets waiting for them to appreciate and then selling at the higher price!