76105 - The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition

Val-E

Oddly the VIP poster (black & white) gets a separate listing in Europe and the UK, but not on the US site. 

And I think LEGO made a units error here when they listed it: https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Limited-edition-Marvel-Art-Print-5005574

• Comic Art rendition of LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition
  • Artwork by Marvel artist Ron Lim, penciller of the 1992 comic book limited series: Infinity War
  • 254 x 330 cm lithograph print on high quality card stock paper
  • Colour version limited to 40,000 copies globally
  • VIP Limited Edition black & white variant limited to 13,000 copies globally

254 x 330 CM ??? That's freaking HUGE!  The height from floor to ceiling in modern (Dutch) houses is 260 cm. :P 

So I'm guessing it should have said: 254 x 330 mm (or 25.4 x 33.0 cm) ...

Edited by Haay
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Haay said:

Oddly the VIP poster (black & white) gets a separate listing in Europe and the UK, but not on the US site. 

And I think LEGO made a units error here when they listed it: https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Limited-edition-Marvel-Art-Print-5005574

• Comic Art rendition of LEGO00ae.png Marvel Super Heroes Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition
  • Artwork by Marvel artist Ron Lim, penciller of the 1992 comic book limited series: Infinity War
  • 254 x 330 cm lithograph print on high quality card stock paper
  • Colour version limited to 40,000 copies globally
  • VIP Limited Edition black & white variant limited to 13,000 copies globally

254 x 330 CM ??? That's freaking HUGE!  The height from floor to ceiling in modern (Dutch) houses is 260 cm. :P 

So I'm guessing it should have said: 254 x 330 mm (or 25.4 x 33.0 cm) ...

Prints only available for this weekend.  Lego seriously expecting to sell 40,000 of these over the weekend. 

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Prints only available for this weekend.  Lego seriously expecting to sell 40,000 of these over the weekend. 

It´s 13k for the Hulkbuster one and 40k for all other Marvel SH purchases above 20 euros in all the world. Ambitious but not outrageous. Perhaps "while stocks last" will be the trigger and they will extend it beyond the weekend.

*Free Marvel limited-edition art print (5005574) offer is valid for VIP purchases at shop.LEGO.com, in LEGO® Stores and LEGO Catalogue telephone orders from 3rd to 4th March 2018, or while stocks last. Purchase of LEGO Marvel The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition set (76105) only qualifies. One set (5005574) per household. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. If the qualifying LEGO purchase(s) is returned to us for a refund, the gift must also be returned to us together with the qualifying LEGO purchase(s).

*Free custom Marvel art print (5005573) offer is valid for orders online at shop.LEGO.com, in LEGO® Stores and LEGO Catalogue telephone orders from 3rd to 4th March 2018, or while stocks last. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than £20 in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes merchandise only. Bricks & Pieces orders are not valid for this promotion. One set per household. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. If the qualifying LEGO purchase(s) is returned to us for a refund, the gift must also be returned to us together with the qualifying LEGO purchase(s).

Edited by Val-E

12 minutes ago, nolanfan34 said:

Dumb question, but if you buy the Hulkbuster, do you get both prints then? I am assuming you'll also get the Zane battle pod. This is all enough for me to make a day 1 buy I think, was going to buy it anyway at some point prior to June.

It seems that way to me, you should also get the Guardians's Ship polybag too.

1 hour ago, nolanfan34 said:

Dumb question, but if you buy the Hulkbuster, do you get both prints then? I am assuming you'll also get the Zane battle pod. This is all enough for me to make a day 1 buy I think, was going to buy it anyway at some point prior to June.

They say the promos don´t stack but there´s only one way to find out.

If they stack with both prints and a pod and maybe any leftover dogs and 60th anniversary promos then that’s a good buy for a quick flip or for personal build. Otherwise it’s a pass for me. This is overpriced and no doubt will be discounted in six months when this is more widely available

Are B&W prints sold out? The other three prints added to my cart, but not that one. 

Just now, MJO24 said:

Are B&W prints sold out? The other three prints added to my cart, but not that one. 

Never mind. Once I clicked checkout it popped up. 

• Like 2